What's new

Just a simple question

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I've been playing MK9 on the PS3 since it released I avoid the 360 version because I'm a pad player and the 360 d-pad is horrible for fighting games. I have noticed a new 360 pad with a new type of d-pad and i was wondering if any of the 360 players can tell me whether its any good or not. The controller I'm talking about is the silver 360 pad with the transforming d-pad.

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
I have the rotating d pad and compared to the regular d-pad it's a great improvement! It's soooo much more accurate than the regular white/black controller d-pad. The D-Pad on mine broke like 3 months after I got it, it was in warranty so it's all good now. Make sure to get a warranty if you are considering buying one of those controllers.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Thanks both of you for the responses. First thing I asked myself when I seen that controller was could that fancy d-pad take the abuse I would be putting it through.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
The silver ones do work decently but DEFINITELY get a warranty, I've gone through through 3 dpads since about June last year. On controller #4 now. thank god for the warranty.