What's new

[June 26-28] CEO'15. Orlando, Florida - $10k POT BONUS FROM NRS

So are we going to have injustice and MKX teams set up on friday? the website says :

other Team tournaments or side events organized by the community must start Friday around 1pm with signups in the respective game areas at Noon and be finished before 11 PM

So it looks like it's up to us to put this together. I think having both of these is a must (mostly team tournaments) that are 3v3, single elimination(unless we have very few teams entered) , Pokemon Style, and character/variation locked. This way the team tournament can run as smoothly and efficiently as possible. I've seen too many team tournament not happen or not finish because they wanted to stray away from these rules.

I would be very willing to run this if I had one or two helping hands.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
So are we going to have injustice and MKX teams set up on friday? the website says :

other Team tournaments or side events organized by the community must start Friday around 1pm with signups in the respective game areas at Noon and be finished before 11 PM

So it looks like it's up to us to put this together. I think having both of these is a must (mostly team tournaments) that are 3v3, single elimination(unless we have very few teams entered) , Pokemon Style, and character/variation locked. This way the team tournament can run as smoothly and efficiently as possible. I've seen too many team tournament not happen or not finish because they wanted to stray away from these rules.

@Kitana Prime and I have been working on this for a while now. He knows the full details about it as I will let him explain it.

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it

My little brother and I would be down to help. Maybe one of us at a time so we can rotate and play casuals, but if you need both of us that's fine too. Can we play in the MKX team tournament and help run it too?

@The Magician

My little brother and I would be down to help. Maybe one of us at a time so we can rotate and play casuals, but if you need both of us that's fine too. Can we play in the MKX team tournament and help run it too?

@The Magician
Looks like KPrime is handliing this so I'll step back. But thank you for the much appreciated offer

Injustice?!

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Looks like KPrime is handliing this so I'll step back. But thank you for the much appreciated offer

Injustice?!
The more help we have the better, we are still figuring out the details of all of this.

But if you want to run an Injustice tournament feel free.