What's new

[June 26-28] CEO'15. Orlando, Florida - $10k POT BONUS FROM NRS

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
If this event is within a days drive to where you live or you are farther yet have the means but are on the fence, I cant stress enough how much you should go. If you're gonna pick a tourney to go to, pick this one!

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Put me down for another tournament. I'll be at CEO. I'm going to have to see about getting some people to split the room though. Rather not pay the whole thing if I don't have to. Anyone who is going and wants to split rooming hit me up. Either way, I'm officially there.

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
I may be able to attend this. Depends on what happens after SCR.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Hotel Room Update!

We're very close to selling out completely the initial room block. There is also a 1 month cut off to the event on May 26th so technically any rooms booked after that are out of my control and will only have what the hotel has left available so I'd suggest booking before that cut off to be safe. I'm going to look into adding some extra rooms just in case. www.ceogaming.org/location!

@Tim Static can this be added to the slide show please. Hotel Rooms are almost gone already.

Edit: You do not have to pay for the room now, you pay when you check in.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
CEO: $15,000 Prize Pot – Orlando, FL – June 26th to 28th

The second largest fighting game event in the world, Killer Instinct is contributing to a $15,000 KI prize pot, divided amongst the top players. Visit CEO Gaming for more information and to sign-up.

Just announced.

Go get em @RM JagoBlake

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
--------MAJOR UPDATE--------

The CEO Hotel Room Block has COMPLETELY SOLD OUT! I've contacted the hotel to add more rooms from their general availabilty from the rest of the hotel. That will be up tomorrow morning so if you try to book now nothing will be available. After that additional block is gone that's it you'll have to stay at nearby properties and I will try my best to see if any nearby hotels will discount rooms during the event.www.ceogaming.org/location

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Normal Registration ($40) is available until June 1st

Late Registration ($50) is available from June 1st until June 21st. No more online registrations will be accepted after Sunday June 21st so that we can prepare pools/brackets for the event.

On Site Registration ($60) is considered Emergency Registration and is only available Thursday June 25th from 6-9PM & Friday until 6PM for any Official Saturday Tournaments. You cannot and will not be regionally or skill seeded if you sign up at the door and will be thrown into the first available byes of pre-made brackets.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Registration prices goes up June 1st. If you have not resisted yet please do now.

Normal Registration ($40) is available until June 1st

Late Registration ($50) is available from June 1st until June 21st. No more online registrations will be accepted after Sunday June 21st so that we can prepare pools/brackets for the event.

On Site Registration ($60) is considered Emergency Registration and is only available Thursday June 25th from 6-9PM & Friday until 6PM for any Official Saturday Tournaments. You cannot and will not be regionally or skill seeded if you sign up at the door and will be thrown into the first available byes of pre-made brackets.