What's new

[June 13th 2015] Cleveland Clash 3 (Cleveland Ohio)

So I just found out about this last night from @xFriction on THE BEST MKX Page on Facebook. I usually come to this section of the forums to find tournaments to go to. Unfortunately I have missed the last two Cleveland Clashes from lack of the TOs posting the info in here. It's a shame because I am only 1 hour south of these events.

So even though this tournament starts tomorrow, I figured I'd post it in here anyways to give it more publicity (better late than never)

Here is all the info you need to know...

Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/events/446034502227523/

What: Cleveland Clash, a new Super Smash Bros., fighting-game, & retrogame tournament open to all regional gamers.

Where: Pilgrim Congregational Church, Main Gymnasium. 2592 W 14th St, Cleveland, OH 44113

There are 2 parking lots connected to the church and gym, and also free parking on the streets of the area.

Tickets: $7 (at door. Credit Card and Paypal payments accepted). By attending, you’re supporting Pilgrim Church, which runs a homeless shelter, community theater, and countless of other fantastic contributions to the Cleveland community

Per-Games fee: $5 per game (unless otherwise specified). .

Schedule:
Ultra Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360): 10-10:45 a.m. registration, tournament at 11:30 am
Mortal Kombat X (Playstation 4) – noon
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: 2 p.m.
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Xbox 360): 2 p.m.
The King of Fighters XIII (Xbox 360) : 2 p.m.
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo (Arcade hardware) : 3:30 p.m.
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (Xbox 360) : 3:30 p.m.

Super Smash Bros Events:

Singles: $5
Doubles: $10/team

Smash schedule (times subject to move ahead of schedule):
9a.m. – noon: Registration and check in available
12:30 p.m.: Melee Doubles and Smash 4 Singles Bracket
2 p.m.: Melee singles registration ends
3 p.m.: Melee Pools start
6-7 p.m.: Melee Pro Bracket

Amateur Bracket and Smash 4 doubles unlikely

Free stuff:

Free open casuals area for fighting and non-fighting games alike! Bring something cool!