What's new

[Jun 9, 2013] NOVADOJO #EVOPREP Open Gaming Session sponsored by Certified... (Chantilly, Virginia)

jaguar

Noob
These sessions are designed to replicate the arcade environment. Please make sure to take the time to read the rules. Due to popular demand, NOVADOJO is back and with more games!

Also, this time we will have the whole room/space to ourselves. There will not be a secondary event or a gamers market, which means more setups possible!!

RULES:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-tjsvtzFPvAblZUTTJDMnJ2bE0/edit

WHEN: Sunday, June 9th @ 12pm til 6pm
WHERE: eStarland event room, located in the back of the store behind the double doors
Event Fee: $5 to play, free to spectate

GAMES:
Official lineup for the day
DEDICATED SETUPS:
1 Super Street Fighter IV AE2012 (PS3 EVO STANDARD)
1 Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS3)
1 Injustice (PS3)
1 Street Fighter x Tekken (PS3)
1 Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)
1 King of Fighters XIII (PS3)

All games are 2 out of 3, unless specified otherwise. Please be respectful to other players.

BYOC Section:
Super Street Fighter IV AE2012, Xbox360 (Nathan)
Super Smash Brothers Melee, Gamecube

Everything else will be BYOC. Please remember to sign-in.

POST UP if you want to bring a set up and I will let you know if it's okay or not. Most likely, it won't be a problem, but plz notify me.

I will also be working on the stream.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Brought to you by eStarland & Certified Gamers

link to facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/406302462817601/

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
Luckily, i can make this, but in the future could we get some information a couple weeks prior incase some people need to ask for the day off

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

jaguar

Noob
Luckily, i can make this, but in the future could we get some information a couple weeks prior incase some people need to ask for the day off

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
yeah i know this was quick notice. however, all the future dates have been announced. Follow my twitter or facebook for up to date announcements.