What's new

[Jun 29, 2013] ***UCC*** Texas Bar Fights Round XII (Fort Worth, TX)

I just moved to Dallas and I'm thinking about going to this. I would be playing MK and Injustice. I just wanted to make sure that a regular PS3 wireless controller that can be plugged in is ok to use. Also, this might be on the site but can you attend if you're 17 or is there an age limit since its at a bar?
yes and yes. Welcome to dfw :)
The bar is cool, semi-open air, great food, please tip the servers (fighting gamers apparently dont know you're supposed to do this -__-).
I have to give the TOs props for this tournament btw, they're really supportive of MK even though we havent been that big of a market for them since barfights 9.

yes and yes. Welcome to dfw :)
The bar is cool, semi-open air, great food, please tip the servers (fighting gamers apparently dont know you're supposed to do this -__-).
I have to give the TOs props for this tournament btw, they're really supportive of MK even though we havent been that big of a market for them since barfights 9.
Sweet, I've been looking to go to a tournament for a long time but Missouri didn't have too many and my parents aren't too supportive lol. But it's 45 minutes from my house so as long as I don't have work I'm able to go. I think I'm good on training for injustice so I should probably just work on MK some more and make sure to brush up on some of my characters

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I just moved to Dallas and I'm thinking about going to this. I would be playing MK and Injustice. I just wanted to make sure that a regular PS3 wireless controller that can be plugged in is ok to use. Also, this might be on the site but can you attend if you're 17 or is there an age limit since its at a bar?
17 year old right here. There is no age limit, they just wont serve you alcohol(duhhhh).

Also as long as your controller is plugged in it is fine(wireless is usually ok you just have to make sure to disconnect after your match ends).

I dont know where in Dallas you live but we have casuals weekly in Plano and Denton so either contact IceColdEdge(plano) or DJ L Toro(Denton).

Welcome to the scene.

I'm in coppell so I guess I'm a bit closer to Plano. So yeah, I'll try to come out to casuals when I can, it depends on the hours I'm working how often my parents will let me

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Yo I really need a ride to this. They called and said my car wont be fixed by then.

I also am really low on funds so I wont be able to pay anything for gas(Well maybe like 10 or so).

If anyone can help me out let me know.

Armageddon
Mothmonsterman0

Dont know anyone else who lives relatively close to me lol

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Thinking about going to free you guys up :p

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
yes they are fine. And we have a couple players under 18, you should be fine.

Just pre-regged. Lets see if I'm any good at MK or not! And Injustice too I guess but I don't plan on doing great in that. Btw, what time does MK start? Is it at the same time as Injustice or later?

This tournament was fun as hell. Shoutouts to Impractical Joker for those random select matches :D
I talked to the guys who were running it and we might have a random select tournament at UCC. needless to say i went into the lab to train up my jade, lol. yoooo, she has some tight otg tech.I wish she got a mixup off of it, but if you're not expecting it she'll get really good meterless damage.

This tournament was fun as hell. Shoutouts to Impractical Joker for those random select matches :D
I talked to the guys who were running it and we might have a random select tournament at UCC. needless to say i went into the lab to train up my jade, lol. yoooo, she has some tight otg tech.I wish she got a mixup off of it, but if you're not expecting it she'll get really good meterless damage.
Haha yeah, that was a lot of fun. I'm not sure if I'm going to UCC though, do you know when and where it is?