What's new

[Jun 22, 2013] New Challengers: Unlimited featuring AE, MvC3, Injustice, KOF, P4A (Stratford, CT)

CRUM

Noob

When: Saturday June 22nd, 2013
Venue Opens: 11 am
Starts: 2 pm
Venue Fee: $10 You must pay venue if your just playing casuals . Spectating is FREE
Games:
SSF4: AE: 2 out of 3 / 3 out of 5 wf/lf/gf
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: 3 out of 5 the whole tournament
KOF 13: 2 out of 3 whole tournament
Persona 4 Arena: 2 out of 3 / 3 out of 5 wf/lf/gf
Injustice: 2 out of 3 / 3 out of 5 wf/lf/gf

System: Xbox 360
monitor: Asusvh236h
Tournament fee: $10 per game
Stream: www.twitch.tv/newchallengers
Venue: 555 Lordship Blvd Stratford CT
Call the store if your going to be late call or text me BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT STARTS!!!! at 203.446.6528
PLEASE RESPECT THESE POLICIES
Food: Outside food is not allowed in the venue.
Smokers: The venue has a policy of no smoking by the front door. If you are going to smoke, please do so in the grass across the the parking lot.

We will have setups now separately in the back, so you can play casuals while waiting for your turn in the tournament. Also feel free to bring in your own setup to play the game you want(space permitting)

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
If this gained enough interest I'd attend. Thats a 2hr 45minute drive for me, I live in southern NH. But yeah if in the next few days theres at least a few going for IGAU I'd make the drive.

Definitely plan on going to that Boston event in early July you posted though!!!!

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
I'll be there since I live in CT.

To CRUM: I would love to go to those Mass tournaments you invited me to but they are gonna have to wait until I can get a car. Taking a greyhound there was hell. lol

CRUM

Noob
I'll be there since I live in CT.

To CRUM: I would love to go to those Mass tournaments you invited me to but they are gonna have to wait until I can get a car. Taking a greyhound there was hell. lol
All good. Seeing if we can get at least 10 that would go for MK. If we can get that, I'll more than likely attend.

We will have a very good showing for Injustice, you guys can run a MK RR if you want if there isnt enough people for a bracket. You guys can peep the archive of the last event for injustice on our twitch page