What's new

July 11 possible patch ETA along with Sub-Zero, what do you expect to see?

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
I expect tons of salt, (won't melt our game plan, so lick the ice/sno balls j/k), and a copious amount of klones, (figurative & literal) decapitations & LK customizations.

Seriously, just expect Sub-Zero to be at least better than half of the kast yet not broken. We know Scorpion is Ed's favorite, but he was broken upon release in IGAU and then nerfed to hell. No pun initially intended.

Last edited:

jokey77

Character Loyalist
The sad thing is she a worse version of IGAU catwoman and no one complained then. I'm not saying she doesn't need needs nerfs. Some of the top tiers do but none of them are too good to the point where you can't beat them. Some people just want to use top tiers as an excuse to make them feel better about losing like they can't do anything about it. Y'all complain about MRS patching to often now they wait 3-4 months they patching not enough too much OP stuff. like I said before some of y'all just want excuse for loses and don't want to take the fault of not being good enough. Yes BA needs a damage need, Aquaman needs something, catwoman hitbox need to be larger, Atrocitous trait needs to have a longer cool down. but all of them have weeknesess and losing match ups you got of take advantage of them and better your play instead of complaining on a forum like that's going to make you better.
Who is Black Adam's losing match-up then?

Who is Black Adam's losing match-up then?
Really That wasnt my point my point was people complain and complain instead of figuring stuff out. That they complained that NRS releases patches to often to not allow people to learn and adapt and people are complaining that patches is not coming sooner. IMO I2 is fairly balanced and all the top tiers except for maybe aquaman has weaknesses. My point was some people rather complain than play and adapt.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
Really That wasnt my point my point was people complain and complain instead of figuring stuff out. That they complained that NRS releases patches to often to not allow people to learn and adapt and people are complaining that patches is not coming sooner. IMO I2 is fairly balanced and all the top tiers except for maybe aquaman has weaknesses. My point was some people rather complain than play and adapt.
... but this WAS your point!

I lab a lot and eventually came to the conclusion that BA and AM are overpowered. To be fair, I expected this week 1. However at some point it must be legit to demand minor nerfs, to make the game more enjoyable.

It might make sense to not jump to conclusions, when it comes to complex characters (GA, RH, Dr. F, Flash and some more). Thus noone demands nerfs for these. At the same time it is pretty safe to say, how effective less-complex chars are (SM, GL,... ). Among these AM and BA stand out, so it is legit to ask for nerfs.

I also think that the game is well-balanced, once they fix like 5 top-tier chars and slightly buff joker.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
If I was NRS, I'd be like "this character and this character are still very good in the 2nd game and these characters from the last game still suck, let's overall them all so this does not happen again."

... but this WAS your point!

I lab a lot and eventually came to the conclusion that BA and AM are overpowered. To be fair, I expected this week 1. However at some point it must be legit to demand minor nerfs, to make the game more enjoyable.

It might make sense to not jump to conclusions, when it comes to complex characters (GA, RH, Dr. F, Flash and some more). Thus noone demands nerfs for these. At the same time it is pretty safe to say, how effective less-complex chars are (SM, GL,... ). Among these AM and BA stand out, so it is legit to ask for nerfs.

I also think that the game is well-balanced, once they fix like 5 top-tier chars and slightly buff joker.
see buts the difference you labbed but not everyone does. Im not saying they dont need minor nerfs but you go to think why did people go back a play injustice 1 before injustice 2 came out? so they can be good at the game and have a legacy character except for easier characters to pick up like atrocitous and deadshot they arent been looked at as much. Not saying their not top but its not a coincidence that the old characters are seeing alot of tournament play. like i said they are probably still top and probably still need minor nerfs but instead of complaining about the old develop the new. Like a said not saying you in perticular or everybody on the forums but some people are.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
surprisingly enough I just agree.

... I main Black Canary for these very reasons. And because I hope for buffs! :)

Yes sir.
And I Hope they will fix the "semi invincibilty"
Jip2 not THAT Range
And a little dmg nerf.
If you especially looking at batman, aquaman, Adam she is not braindead.
B3 is meh Yeah, but she doesnt have those Plus Frames like the 3 Gods...
Just Hope they dont will destroy her
Aquaman's plus frames are "Plus" but feel like they aren't all that plus.

Dude. She plays footsies for you with that stupid J2;
She plays anti-zoning for you because her catdash is sooooooo stupid;
She don't give a shit about OKI because her wakeups are THAT good;
Should i mention her hurtbox?
If you get countered by her cat dash which is so easily punishable, you're doing something wrong. B3 is not safe on block nor does it do anything else for her except make her lower on the ground. J2 is fine the way it is just find a way to counter it with well timed anti-airs. And as far as her OKI, outside of catdash or trait (which doesn't rebuild as easily as say Batman's or Aquaman's) there is no reason to fear her waking up.

As a former IJ1 Catwoman main and now Catwoman secondary again, she is good with the current moveset she has but not how you guys are just damning her with "ooooh she's SO OP".

Reactions: Rey