What's new

Match-up Discussion Juicy VIII.b: My Final(ized) MU Chart

E

Eldriken

Woah really? I had no idea. It's totally my fault for not knowing every single members secondaries and tertiaries right?
You don't have to know it. Rather, why not try considering it instead?

You came off like an ass in your response, so Doombawkz did the same. Why not try a different approach next time?

The Highlander

There can be only one
You don't have to know it. Rather, why not try considering it instead?

You came off like an ass in your response, so Doombawkz did the same. Why not try a different approach next time?
Look, Bugman wasn't offended (unless he hid it well, in which case sorry) because it was a genuine question, not meaning to give offense. I actually agree with his number although my question was aimed at jack and not him. Am I meant to assume that everyone here secondaries ww until told otherwise? If I started chiming in with the DD debate wouldn't you question why I was throwing out numbers?

E

Eldriken

Look, Bugman wasn't offended (unless he hid it well, in which case sorry) because it was a genuine question, not meaning to give offense. I actually agree with his number although my question was aimed at jack and not him. Am I meant to assume that everyone here secondaries ww until told otherwise? If I started chiming in with the DD debate wouldn't you question why I was throwing out numbers?
I wouldn't question anything unless I disagreed with your number. I would ask what brought you to that conclusion. I would just assume that you play the character as well if you're going to chime in on a MU number. Why else would you if you didn't?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Woah really? I had no idea. It's totally my fault for not knowing every single members secondaries and tertiaries right?
Moreso your fault for assuming he doesn't have one since most people do.
You don't have to know everyone's subs to know that the likelyhood of them playing more than one character is decently high.
So instead of asking "Don't you play scorpion, what do you know?", you should probably just assume he wouldn't chime in otherwise. Its just common sense.

You don't know that everyone has a nose, but if someone says something smells, you should probably assume they have a nose. Ya know?

Fucking hell @Eldriken beat me to it.

The Highlander

There can be only one
Moreso your fault for assuming he doesn't have one since most people do.
You don't have to know everyone's subs to know that the likelyhood of them playing more than one character is decently high.
So instead of asking "Don't you play scorpion, what do you know?", you should probably just assume he wouldn't chime in otherwise. Its just common sense.

You don't know that everyone has a nose, but if someone says something smells, you should probably assume they have a nose. Ya know?

Fucking hell @Eldriken beat me to it.
Ugh, there is no point de-railing this thread further. You are a renowned arguer and this is nothing to do with superman. I will simply state that Bugman himself had no issue with what I said, abrasive or otherwise, so I have no idea why you two do...

E

Eldriken

Ugh, there is no point de-railing this thread further. You are a renowned arguer and this is nothing to do with superman. I will simply state that Bugman himself had no issue with what I said, abrasive or otherwise, so I have no idea why you two do...
I obviously didn't have too much of a problem with it. You responded to me and I responded in kind to that response and said nothing further based on my earlier comment.

I just never understood the mentality of taking a certain approach when a much better one is almost always readily available. I have no qualms with you, dude. I was merely pointing something out. *shrug*

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Am I really that famous? Golly.

Also to my credit, barring this one I only made one other reply. @Eldriken made like 4.

Also also to my credit (and being on topic), I'm the reason why theres two numbers for Bane. :D Though only a .2 difference :(

E

Eldriken

I say we just let this go before this turns into a typical TYM th---.

Oh, right. It's an effin' MU thread. It happens regardless.

Carry on.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I say we just let this go before this turns into a typical TYM th---.

Oh, right. It's an effin' MU thread. It happens regardless.

Carry on.
I was gonna say, its labeled "juicy". No reason to be nice.
This thread was MADE for this kind of thing.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
I kinda feel like Supes beats Harley worse than 6-4, but I'm just happy that people aren't claiming it's in her favor anymore.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Only big advantage superman has against GL is lasers. I think it's 5-5. Joker number is great.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Hello, I am GGA Saucy Jack. And this is my matchup chart for Clark Kent.

Aquaman: 3-7

It's not this bad. It's 4-6 at best.

Batgirl: 6-4

You can't zone her, you can't throw things at her, you spend the game waiting for her to make a mistake.

Batman: 5-5

This is borderline 3-7. Batman's tools shut down everything Superman does.

Flash: 6-4

This is even. Both do ridiculous damage and both have to respect each other's options. Flash has more tools to mix Superman up, especially in the corner.

Harley Quinn: 6-4

This is even. Harley's zoning is good against Superman.

Lobo: 5-5

Superman zones out Lobo for free.

Wonder Woman: 6-4
5-5 at best. Well timed bracelets and instant air demigoddesses stop zoning. You have to wait for her to make a mistake, but she also has to wait for you to do something wrong to get in safely.

Zatanna 4-6
This is even. Superman's reach and damage keeps him in the fight. Zatanna has to rely heavily on zoning and vortex.

Last edited:

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Wait can we have legit talking points about batman/superman? I've never felt like it's that bad for either character

coolwhip

Noob
Wait can we have legit talking points about batman/superman? I've never felt like it's that bad for either character
Wait, are you implying that "Batman's tools shut down everything Superman does" isn't a legit and not at all vague (not to mention false) talking point?