What's new

Josh's Live Speedruns (& MK Practice)

Hi everyone,

If any of you are interested, I stream gaming stuff sometimes on Ustream. It's mainly speedruns - I recently beat all the SDA records for Castlevania 3, and I am currently working on Castlevania 4 + Maximum Carnage + FF Mystic Quest. I have a nice setup that records my voice & the game audio very well, and I always keep the stream chat open and respond to you as I play.

With me learning UMK3, I will likely also stream some combo practice if any of you are around in the chat and willing to help. There are a number of things here and there that I need work on, and this would probably be easier and more fun for all of us than me making more threads on the forums!

I will stream tonight in around an hour or so, so if you're interested then head on over here:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-speedrunning

Hope you enjoy!

Sup guys, games aren't going down until tomorrow so that means more streaming! I'll be doing some UMK3 practice along with some speedrun stuff...I have a few combo/engine questions to ask in case any of you show up. =)

Same URL from the OP, etc. etc.

EDIT: Stream should begin in less than 20 minutes. Speedrun possibilities include Maximum Carnage, Castlevania IV, and Wolfenstein 3-D.