What's new

Josh's Live Speedruns (& MK Practice)

funkdoc

Kombatant
Hi everyone,

If any of you are interested, I stream gaming stuff sometimes on Ustream. It's mainly speedruns - I recently beat all the SDA records for Castlevania 3, and I am currently working on Castlevania 4 + Maximum Carnage + FF Mystic Quest. I have a nice setup that records my voice & the game audio very well, and I always keep the stream chat open and respond to you as I play.

With me learning UMK3, I will likely also stream some combo practice if any of you are around in the chat and willing to help. There are a number of things here and there that I need work on, and this would probably be easier and more fun for all of us than me making more threads on the forums!

I will stream tonight in around an hour or so, so if you're interested then head on over here:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-speedrunning

Hope you enjoy!

funkdoc

Kombatant
Sup guys, games aren't going down until tomorrow so that means more streaming! I'll be doing some UMK3 practice along with some speedrun stuff...I have a few combo/engine questions to ask in case any of you show up. =)

Same URL from the OP, etc. etc.

EDIT: Stream should begin in less than 20 minutes. Speedrun possibilities include Maximum Carnage, Castlevania IV, and Wolfenstein 3-D.