What's new

Jokers "Ha's" increase jokers speed and arc jumps

laudanum09

Darling
So are people still as excited about this now that he's in our hands? The individual ha's drain quickly. It seems like you just won't have the time or opportunity to stack another ha before the previous one runs out. As string punishes, his trait seems extremely useful but the ha meter is just kind of ass the way it is. As an 'adapt first, whine never' kind of player I'm not a fan of the nerf or the buff hammer for the most part but the drain as well as the speed and jump arc shouldn't kick in until all three are stacked. Do I need some cheese with my whine or is this a practical wishlist request?

Reactions: Cat
I agree, it isn't practical at all. I imagined he would keep the buff for the rest of the match, because it is really hard to land a parry))

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Yeah i wish when u parry u would get buffed a little longer. Nonetheless if u see a high lvl match where a joker is able to get the 3 ha's, hype guaranteed :)

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
It is very practical if you use it offensively instead of only defensively.
you still have to make a read that they will do that attack.. only certain ones can reacted too..
also why would you parry that particular move... when you can block it.. then 2, mb low tank full combo punish

parrys are useful. but definelty needs to keep his has for the match.. as opponents wont fear him since his buffs dont even stay long.. and they only take a minimal damage.

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
I just wanted to show other ways to use it while I was trying to see how much advantage he could have off of that string. you can also d1, maybe even flower depending. I chose that move because universally it's agreed to be of the fastest in the game, could be any 6 frame move. I am looking for other ways to do anything besides j2 and mb low tank. it may not be useful at all now but it could be in the future. someone might come up with a combo that needs ha's activated and you need a faster way to activate it instead of taking a chance on a string interruption.

Cat

Either.
he keeps his Has for the entire match.
or
You get a HA per parry like usual.. They dont go away when hit or by time.. you just save it.. when you get 2 or 3.. then you can activate the buff when you want. to use it for a nice amount of time.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
dont listen to my troll borther.. he just got like 10-0 by my joker with his grundy and sinestro.. lol
That's the point I was trying to get across lol ... that your bro is probably just salty from losing to you.

Reactions: Cat

Cat

I just wanted to show other ways to use it while I was trying to see how much advantage he could have off of that string. you can also d1, maybe even flower depending. I chose that move because universally it's agreed to be of the fastest in the game, could be any 6 frame move. I am looking for other ways to do anything besides j2 and mb low tank. it may not be useful at all now but it could be in the future. someone might come up with a combo that needs ha's activated and you need a faster way to activate it instead of taking a chance on a string interruption.
Gotcha..
so far the best uses for me so far.. is against ppl who like to d1 after they blocked my d1... so i d1.. they block then try to d1 me, and i parry it..
also after doing a block string into teeth.. they hesistate and try to poke and i parry..

that 112, string does have advantage..
uses so far for it is as follows
gunshot..
it punishes ppl who backdash after blocking the string.. also ppl who try to jump back after.
Flower mist.. beats ppl who try to cross over jump right after..

also.. been messing with the MB low tank on block. since it has advantage...

you can b1 after, they cannot back dash, jump out, or press a button.. must be blocked.

or .. you can d2 .. they must also respect it.. and not try to press a button. back dash, or jump out.. if its blocked you can cancel it into some close teeth to keep you safe if they hit you (the teeth will punish them) of course it varies..
or just d2 into mist for safety.

sweep might also work.. need to test it.. im sure it has to be blocked as well. ill have to check..

you can also mix up between the b1 and the overhead pole smash special (bf3) the bf3 special move cannot be back dashed, or jumped out off or they can even d1 as well.. it must be blocked.. and it being quite fast... it will catch ppl for sure..

but yeah.. i started doing lowtank mb on block strings.. to throw ppl off who are looking for the overheads in strings or the overhead special coming out... although you can be hit out of it or they can even jump out.. but if you know when to use it.. it will work.. not to mention it actually hits ppl most of the time.. which then grants a free b3 combo...