What's new

Video/Tutorial Joker Midscreen AA combos & possible Teeth loops?

laudanum09

Darling
No joke guys. Mr. Wizard himself initiated the ban. Something about Joker's OP teeth setups, crowbar and frametraps messing with Lanterns and Doomsdays from getting top 8.
:joker:

looks like joker got an 80% unblockable reset or higher i dunno but if you start with the teeth loop and after the ssecond jump in with 3 far teeth use 3 acid flower and wallbang so you can put in another combo of like 40% .. so you can get an 80% unblockable.. need more people to further experiment on that to maybe get an 100%

looks like joker got an 80% unblockable reset or higher i dunno but if you start with the teeth loop and after the ssecond jump in 3 far teeth use 3 acid flower and wallbang so you can put in another combo of like 40% .. so you can easily get an 80% unblockable.. need more people to further experiment on that to maybe get an 100%
Is there video of this anywhere?

laudanum09

Darling
but wallbounce is not an overhead, you mean forward 3? you can't do this off of the previous force stand setup so I don't see how this works. by the time flower recovers, teeth have exploded and they can just jump and punish your whiffed f3. maybe youre talking about something else?

but wallbounce is not an overhead, you mean forward 3? you can't do this off of the previous force stand setup so I don't see how this works. by the time flower recovers, teeth have exploded and they can just jump and punish your whiffed f3. maybe youre talking about something else?

you dont need an overhead.... the point is that the acid flower ends the combo at 6 hits 42% but at the same time they get launched in the air so you can wall bounce after for another combo..

i dont have a video but basically its like this.. far teeth, jump in 3, far teeth, jump in 3, far teeth ,3, acid flower back 3 and for another combo of 40%...

damn i need help on that teeth loop i don't how you can even do that it's annoying
dejavu ..in the beginnning i was like imposssibllee!!!! but it took like a couple of hours to get the feeling down so theres still hope .once you start practising on getting the teeth out quick after the jump you are nearly there..you can do the input at the same time you hit the jump attack....to make it a bit easier you could use black adam as your punching bagg because i noticed he bounces higher

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
dejavu ..in the beginnning i was like imposssibllee!!!! but it took like a couple of hours to get the feeling down so theres still hope .once you start practising on getting the teeth out quick after the jump you are nearly there..you can do the input at the same time you hit the jump attack....to make it a bit easier you could use black adam as your punching bagg because i noticed he bounces higher
You should watch the videos I have posted. The reset you talking about was posted by me weeks ago. It's blockable

I mentioned it in the first post of this thread as well

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Problem with the default style is that when I do d2. Sometimes my stick is in db area and instead of a uppercut I get the damn gas tank and I get blown up for it. Idk why they made it possible to get gas tank by simply pressing db2 ( not down then back 2. Just db2).
I know this post is hella old... but you didn't notice the same shit happened in MK9? It's been the same for over 2 years man! You get the gas tank because you went into db starting with d first so it registered a d input then b... The game holds inputs for a certain amount of frames so you can go to db and hold it for a bit, then when you press the button, your special comes out lol ...

There are two ways to avoid this:

1 - Use Alternate Controls
2 - Tap straight down and avoid diagonals

You should watch the videos I have posted. The reset you talking about was posted by me weeks ago. It's blockable

I mentioned it in the first post of this thread as well
ah yeh i just read it.. but that one involves a down 2 AA starter and i dont see any mention that you can back 3 right after the reset. so thats why i thought this was something new

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
ah yeh i just read it.. but that one involves a down 2 AA starter and i dont see any mention that you can back 3 right after the reset. so thats why i thought this was something new
i did mention you can back 3 watch my video thread its been there
starts at 30 seconds

i see it now i never fully studied those videos with the down 2 for teeth combos because its impossibe to do online. its kinda weird how they still are able to block that.. being hit by acid and 0.1 seconds later getting launched but oo well if you say so =)

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
i never fully studied those videos with the down 2 for teeth combos because its impossibe to do online
Hi, well it's really easy to do it online, it's just a timing to get to be honest. Be sure to not have the negative edge activate. Personnally no problem with the d2 for teeth. It's an important things for joker, in midscreen and wall combos.

Cheers.

Hi, well it's really easy to do it online, it's just a timing to get to be honest. Be sure to not have the negative edge activate. Personnally no problem with the d2 for teeth. It's an important things for joker, in midscreen and wall combos.

Cheers.
Hi ,i can do the teeth after down 2 any time but i dont use it for an AA..the only thing i use down 2 for is in the corner to combo after .. i find jump 3 as an AA suits my playstyle way better because im an all out attacker i dont read people people have to read me :p

so i started putting in the down 2 teeth into a combo after a wall bounce and after that using another setup.. i must say its a big game changer because i can get a 120% now using 3 setups alll combined.. its getting annoying to the fact im getting a lot of lovemail when i destroy them with the joker.. well atleast they see his true potential