What's new

Breakthrough Joker is Viable, Top 10 at it. Tech videos by SonicFox

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yup. This boils down to him taking a jab at us, then not following up, so us sending one back. Nothing more. All in good fun.
Joker = the best.
But let's be fair.. Shouldn't he get some credit since he discovered a block infinite and did win some tournament matches with Joker? I mean, that should at least be worth a free shake and fries :p

EMP Dark

Noob
But let's be fair.. Shouldn't he get some credit since he discovered a block infinite and did win some tournament matches with Joker? I mean, that should at least be worth a free shake and fries :p
Lol No he didn't discover the block infinite. That shit is old & has been found by Myself, Notez, Qwark, Steveo & any other day 1 Joker mains.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Lol No he didn't discover the block infinite. That shit is old & has been found by Myself, Notez, Qwark, Steveo & any other day 1 Joker mains.
Then why did they give him credit for it, and have to test it out and check with each other to make sure it was viable?

There are no secret videos, threads or mentions of this inifnite, nor were there mentions of people being hit with it until Sonic tried it out on people. I've played you, Notez, Vengeance and a few other very good Jokers and never seen it attempted.

And you better not say "Because Qwark was saving it to win EVO"

*Gives Dark the suspicious eye*

:DOGE

Last edited:

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I didn't know about the block infinite. I am fairly certain Notez and Qwark didn't either, but Dark may have since he DOESN'T POST OFTEN :p!!!
We have all won tournament matches with Joker though. Sure, he get's some kudos, but he hasn't brought ANY validity whatsoever to his claim of top 10, and that's all I have been saying from the get go. I feel like we're kinda just going in circles here, so I'm gonna go ahead and stop talking about this now...

E

Eldriken

Sure, he get's some kudos, but he hasn't brought ANY validity whatsoever to his claim of top 10, and that's all I have been saying from the get go.
I can confirm this from what I've read.

Steve's right. None of what has been shown bumps Joker up to Top 10 like Fox claimed.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Don't lie to him :p

Yeah, it pretty much requires you to be unfamiliar with Joker and as a result not know when to press buttons and let us pull it off.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
@SonicFox5000 Kongrats on your wins this weekend young Blood. I'm looking forward to whatever new tech you can bring to the table to help further our character. Joker for EVO2014 regardless of who the player is.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Don't lie to him :p

Yeah, it pretty much requires you to be unfamiliar with Joker and as a result not know when to press buttons and let us pull it off.
Once you make them respect some frametrap and OTG options, it's pretty reasonable to catch them in it. I'll show ya soon.