What's new

Joker gun fatal is now T-rated

ZAQ

Noob
I knew that one was kinda brutal even compared to the MK char fatals.

But Konqrr, I may not do fatalities all that much anymore, but it is also nice to know that I CAN do fatalities if I want to. Especially to piss off the DC crowd. Having tame fatalities barely even gives anyone the motivation to do them.

Yea man, I aint buying this game for fatalities. I never do fatalities in UMK3.

If there were sweet ass ways to finish. I would use them....

that's just too bad, I think we were all super fuckin excited when we saw how sweet that fatality was.

I mean...*sigh* whatever we should've all expected it...

CMON HE SHOOTS THEIR DOME AND IT WAS AWESOME!! ADMIT IT!

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
It's cool for about two or three times...once to see it for yourself, then a couple to show your friends, then never do it again :-S

Besides, anyone who plays seriously turns off blood and fatalities anyways! Been this way since MKD. I even turn the blood off on the DS, then do friendships that don't come out and characters like Reptile/Scorpion slide across the screen lol

Could be a joke by Kotaku anyways, what if The Joker has a special move where he does that shock? We'll see in a few weeks.

go fuck yourselves...stop crying about the T-rating and play the game to play the game! Just stfu you fluff [ban incoming].
Watch it man.. This thread is rated T for teen.

I think it's weak they took the gore out, oh well what can ya do. I'm still looking forward to the game.

So they have censored the American version but they havent censored the European version. Something to do with a T rating mean 16yrs over here (UK) and 13yrs in the US. If you guys really want the non-censored fatalities it doesn't cost much more from what i've heard to just get a Euro version sent over to you, have a look at game.co.uk or something if u are interested.

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
I don't think censorship has anything to do with the regions - it's just a midway/dc marketing thing to appeal this game to a larger audience.

X820

Noob
So they have censored the American version but they havent censored the European version. Something to do with a T rating mean 16yrs over here (UK) and 13yrs in the US. If you guys really want the non-censored fatalities it doesn't cost much more from what i've heard to just get a Euro version sent over to you, have a look at game.co.uk or something if u are interested.
As much as I would like to believe you, I just don't :p

Where did you get this info from?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
On the PSN version...wouldn't getting the Euro version mean that you can only play on Euro servers? I know with XBL you play worldwide, but not on PSN.

This was the case with T5: DRO, I had to buy the US version to play it online with US players :confused:

Anyways...once the fluff queers get sick of doing their babalities, they will leave us gameplay fans with the game, and that's ok with me.

Static, yes it has been confirmed.
Konqrr, yes this may be a problem as they havent said whether the different versions will now be compatible online :(
I personally think that they will be compatible as its not like a whole new animated scene for the fatality that has been added but just a change of camera view.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Static, yes it has been confirmed.
Konqrr, yes this may be a problem as they havent said whether the different versions will now be compatible online :(
I personally think that they will be compatible as its not like a whole new animated scene for the fatality that has been added but just a change of camera view.
Who has confirmed it? Confirm the confirmation...

"MK vs. DC Universe US version cut, UK gets more gore"

"The Senior Producer of Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, Hans LO, has told PSU in an exclusive interview that the UK version of its upcoming fighting game will be far more brutal and bloodier than its U.S. counterpart."

That is just from the link I posted in one of my previous posts. This is a fairly good confirmation in itself but if you want more there are other sites that have already had full hands on with the game and have stated that, for instance, the joker retains the orginal fatality in the European version.

If you want to try and dissprove the information provided be my guest but you don't have to go far to find evidence of the difference in the Euro and American versions.