What's new

Tech Joker Crossover Mix up

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
About corner combos!
3,2 xx RlgMB d2 xx Teeth, NJ2, Teeth, 3,3 3,2 (1 hit) Teeth (about 43% dmg) and then u can do anything! I like bf3 to get more almost guaranteed 15%. This juggle pretty easy if u do NJ2 and followed Teeth fast as it possible!
Nice. Although he has a gutenteed set up against like 90 percent of the cast unless they have super.

32rlb mb . D2 teeth j2 teeth 213 (the last hit knocksdown the opponent from very high up from thw teeth explosion. Which lets you recover faster amd set up teeth into F3 MB. It can be just framed to hit unblockable. You may of seen this type of set up on checka video. I jusy altered it to make it easy to land. He explained it to me. Getting it just frame takes some time. You know if you got it because Joker will move forward. Youll see the counter count it as one hit hut you will see full damage for f3 and chip damage for teeth. )

Ill make a video later. Wake ups get beat out because of the armor as well as the time it hits. They cant roll tech either cus 213 is a hard knockdown.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

laudanum09

Darling
Nice. Although he has a gutenteed set up against like 90 percent of the cast unless they have super.

32rlb mb . D2 teeth j2 teeth 213 (the last hit knocksdown the opponent from very high up from thw teeth explosion. Which lets you recover faster amd set up teeth into F3 MB. It can be just framed to hit unblockable. You may of seen this type of set up on checka video. I jusy altered it to make it easy to land. He explained it to me. Getting it just frame takes some time. You know if you got it because Joker will move forward. Youll see the counter count it as one hit hut you will see full damage for f3 and chip damage for teeth. )

Ill make a video later. Wake ups get beat out because of the armor as well as the time it hits. They cant roll tech either cus 213 is a hard knockdown.

booivi

Good Game :)

Need to see a video.