What's new

Video/Tutorial Joker Combos Stage Interaction

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Hi everyone,

I hope all the joker are keeping a good shape, like me your are still waiting the patch for him (don't forget to pray god really hard). Anyway, I am currently working hard on stage interaction with Joker. I propose you to list all the stage interaction we can get with Joker on each stage.

My video is under construction, I would like to start with the last doctrine dark video, showing off one Mister J possibility.

Please don't hesitate to post what you find.

STAGE GOTHAM CITY
Really nice find Doctrine Dark

STAGE FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE (43% to 64%)
New Joker combos interactable - Fortress of solitude, by Dr Jackal

I have something really close in the atlantis stage.
Let's improve our joker with a better listing of stage interaction.

Dr J

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I assume you all already know about the guaranteed reset from interactables like background bounces?

lorenzo

Noob
That tech with you the dumpster, you can also do it at the wonder woman stage, atlantis, can't recall the other stage. Joker also has guarantee resets at the bat cave.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
That tech with you the dumpster, you can also do it at the wonder woman stage, atlantis, can't recall the other stage. Joker also has guarantee resets at the bat cave.
guaranteed resets are from everywhere than joker can do a background bounce, themyscera, atlantis, metropolis streets fortress of solitude

lorenzo

Noob
Yep, and he can continue the combo using the left interactable in fortress of solitude and he get a free combo out of any hit with the magnum on the right side. In themyscera he can get resets from the cannon and barrels.

Also the missiles in the bat cave gives him another reset.

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
I did not really work this aspect. Can you tell me what to do on each stage ?
I just know for gotham, insurgency for the moment.

Can you give examples guys ? Thx

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
BTW the interaction combos done by doctrine is hard. It seems to be hard to do the loop after the b3.
It s seems to be necessary if we wana use the interaction twice...

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I did not really work this aspect. Can you tell me what to do on each stage ?
I just know for gotham, insurgency for the moment.

Can you give examples guys ? Thx
Every background bounce is an untechable knockdown, they bounce, you do teeth and then J2/3 for a reset.

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Hmmm ok I already know that, but I am quite wary with this tech, it doesn't work with several chars. With Flash for example, if flash wake up with bf2 he can escape right ?

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Hmmm ok I already know that, but I am quite wary with this tech, it doesn't work with several chars. With Flash for example, if flash wake up with bf2 he can escape right ?
Yeah this situation is character dependent. If they have a multihitting wakeup, use j2/3 with the teeth, whereas if they have something single hitting, use mb f3 to stuff it. Currently the mb f3 has lower damage potential, but the patch is fixing that a bit =)