What's new

Breakthrough Joker character specific meterless reset

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
May just be stating the obvious, but when joker gets in, we can drain a life bar. To get there is the true task at hand. Anything that finishes with crowbar will open up our opponent. What does the Joker community feel is the best way to get there? more defensive or more offensive. Of course I am speaking on the highest level of play here. I am truly trying to figure this out. jumping in opens up a lot, but makes me get too jump happy. not taking anything away from this post, this shit is beast! Just hoping that I am not alone in asking "how do we get there?"
Getting in is difficult, but you just have to be patient and adapt to your opponents playstyle well. No doubt about it, it's Joker's weakness, but there even are some matchups that you can zone people out in and make them come to you. It's all about knowing the matchup and how to get past whatever zoning they have, and adapting to your opponent to get past whatever mixups they are throwing out you.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
SHKD....whats that stand for?
Super Hard Knockdown. It refers to setups with Joker where you use 213 in tandem with a teeth juggle to get a hard knockdown when the opponent is airborn, and leaves them on the ground for an extended period of time and lets you get setups going.