What's new

Video/Tutorial Joker beats ZOD 10-0. Proof inside

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
VS flash and zod, yes. Flash severely outfootsies Joker and Zod has less risk and much more reward if he ever touches Joker since he ends up + or puts you fullscreen.

Won't happen. I feared this would happen but my mom currently has a very serious health problem and I was hoping it would be solved by now but it isn't. I had the money ready to pre-reg and book the flights, found 'em SUPER cheap but I need to come with a guardian and it's not possible right now.

Kind of is the reason I haven't been playing lately, super depressed over this.
I will pray for your mother. God Bless.

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
it doesn't look like high level play to me, dropped combos all over the place, no anti air. I don't think this proves much /2p

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Won't happen. I feared this would happen but my mom currently has a very serious health problem and I was hoping it would be solved by now but it isn't. I had the money ready to pre-reg and book the flights, found 'em SUPER cheap but I need to come with a guardian and it's not possible right now.

Kind of is the reason I haven't been playing lately, super depressed over this.[/quote]
How cheap is the flight you found? The cheapest I stumbled upon from Lebanon was about 1.2K. I had saved 7K for a 2 weeks stay but I'll just save this money for my stay in Australia next year, then gotta save some more to move there definitely, not to mention my 56K/year post-grad sudies. EVO's gonna have to wait I'm afraid. Don't feel bad my feta cheese mate. Health and academics come first! Best wishes for your mom. Hope she'll get well soon :)

I don't get the joke, but anyway most people I encounter online have some form of pocket joker and apparently all you have to do is spam jump in 3 and throw teeth whenever you get a HKD; I Didn't see much else going on in this match.

IMO Zod-Joker is 5-5 but it's a pain in the arse for Zod since Joker's pistol spam trades with lasers and side arms, and nullifies any attempt at rifle space control.

flipkev

Tank Top Guy
@Fromundaman, who I think is on the same level of Qwark, says Joker beats Zod and he showed me at Civil War. When I was in the corner it was 10 - 0, but it came down to a zoning game and me running away for my life :/ Also he smartly push blocked all my setups and his gun negated my IAZB game, so against a good player who can get you in the corner it's a tough match :(

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
@Fromundaman, who I think is on the same level of Qwark, says Joker beats Zod and he showed me at Civil War. When I was in the corner it was 10 - 0, but it came down to a zoning game and me running away for my life :/ Also he smartly push blocked all my setups and his gun negated my IAZB game, so against a good player who can get you in the corner it's a tough match :(
"against a good player who can get you in the corner it's a tough match" and there is the story of Injustice Joker matchups in a nutshell.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
@AK Pig Of The Hut @Dark Kent

Don't EVER say I upplay.

Ever.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
VS flash and zod, yes. Flash severely outfootsies Joker and Zod has less risk and much more reward if he ever touches Joker since he ends up + or puts you fullscreen.

That's really sad to hear man. I really hope she feels better. Don't feel bad about missing EVO if your mom starts doing better.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
That's really sad to hear man. I really hope she feels better. Don't feel bad about missing EVO if your mom starts doing better.

Kind of is the reason I haven't been playing lately, super depressed over this
How cheap is the flight you found? The cheapest I stumbled upon from Lebanon was about 1.2K. I had saved 7K for a 2 weeks stay but I'll just save this money for my stay in Australia next year, then gotta save some more to move there definitely, not to mention my 56K/year post-grad sudies. EVO's gonna have to wait I'm afraid. Don't feel bad my feta cheese mate. Health and academics come first! Best wishes for your mom. Hope she'll get well soon :)
Chicago to Vegas is much cheaper than anything else, Vegas costs more because it's Vegas and Chicago has very cheap flights to Vegas for some reason.

Thanks for the wishes.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
True doesnt play injustice anymore really. Hes into dark souls lol. i agree some of his opinions are loopy though. Hes still a fun personality

As for Qwark, sorry to hear about that man :/ I hope all goes well and it turns out the way you want it to.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
True doesnt play injustice anymore really. Hes into dark souls lol. i agree some of his opinions are loopy though. Hes still a fun personality

As for Qwark, sorry to hear about that man :/ I hope all goes well and it turns out the way you want it to.
Hit me up for that Dark Souls knowledge. About to get my 500 duel wins in BoB and the hatemail keeps coming. ;)

The Highlander

There can be only one
At 2:16 does he say "For Foxy!" Wow those brits really like Foxy.
Yes, we put our best fighting game players up there with the best of them. After and before every match we whisper "for foxy" before kissing our copy of the injustice box (after taking a sip of our tea of course). We even have pictures of his tym profile picture up on the walls right alongside the portraits of the Queen and the entire cast of Harry Potter. The whole nation will tune into evo to support any brit going because we have such a large scene...

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

That truly sucks

I'm sorry to hear about ur situation