What's new

Tech Joker 37% Teeth combo (Meterless - Corner)

Fromundaman

I write too much.
You know what, I don't care if it's practical, or if there's better, or whatever, that combo is cool as fuck. I think learning thhat combo has become my new goal in life (Plus 37% meterless is pretty damn good!).

Could you finish it in 212 teeth for the MB F3/teeth unblockable at the end? It looks like you could but they might be too low?

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
You know what, I don't care if it's practical, or if there's better, or whatever, that combo is cool as fuck. I think learning thhat combo has become my new goal in life (Plus 37% meterless is pretty damn good!).

Could you finish it in 212 teeth for the MB F3/teeth unblockable at the end? It looks like you could but they might be too low?
Honestly I do not know, but maybe I can help to create some setups or someone can improve the damage.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I just realized that it might be possible to do 212 bf3 instead of the last 3, flower. If this works this is officially the coolest combo ever conceived.

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
- J2, 113, d2 teeth, d1, b1 teeth, j3, b3: 40% (stage transition)
- J3, d2 teeth, d1, b1 teeth, j3, b3: 43% (stage transition)

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Hahaha that is really cool looking.
However, you can currently do ji2, 32 xx mb RLG, d2 xx close teeth, j2, close teeth, 3 flower, 3 flower for about 46%.
Also, there are teeth resets in the corner that hit like a truck.
That said, still an awesome find for looks. Good job man!

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
That's sick, you should try ending with teeth instead of acid flower if you can do so safely. You lose some damage but you get right into another set up for nj3 or mb f3. All they can do in that situation is wakeup, and only if the wakeup can beat mb f3's armor.

Hahaha that is really cool looking.
However, you can currently do ji2, 32 xx mb RLG, d2 xx close teeth, j2, close teeth, 3 flower, 3 flower for about 46%.
Also, there are teeth resets in the corner that hit like a truck.
That said, still an awesome find for looks. Good job man!

That spends one bar. This combo is meterless.