What's new

Joker 0% pushblock combos/ setups

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
So this universal hot fix obviously hurt us bad. However I don't think all hope is lost, while we can no longer deal damage I think we can use the opportunity for different resources. meter building, running out the clock, creating breathing room, or creating frame advantage with crowbar. Post anything you guys find and let's get to work!

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Well since we don't have to worry about damage. I was thinking we could take a more unconventional approach, like longest or farthest, ugh but after a pushblock the opponent could still clash. I guess it's almost not even worth it.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Well since we don't have to worry about damage. I was thinking we could take a more unconventional approach, like longest or farthest, ugh but after a pushblock the opponent could still clash. I guess it's almost not even worth it.
Ending combos in gunshot I think gives the most corner carry, especially if they techroll, but you don't wanna create that much space without the advantage to close the gap in some matchups.

E

Eldriken

Yea i found what works best is to choose a different character at the select screen thats tech i've been hiding for the joker but i'll share it now because of the pushblock fix
LOL

Post of the day right here.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
The ONLY silver lining I can see for this is that we can still use pushblock>teeth combos to create wakeup traps... just you know, for 30-40% less damage...

KonDcnT

KonDcnT
Instead of doing the whole push block set ups, couldn't we just end them early with a hkd throw teeth and b13 or cross up just . Granted, there is no wall carry like the push block set ups. It will allow us to not waste execution on a 0% combo. i guess this is pretty obvious, still trying to wrap my head around the bullshit.