What's new

Joining the zod army with my wraith

Skate Bravo

Music Producer | Xbl - Skate Bravo
Il Challenge anyone to a Money Match -$10 - Game Set First to 5 = Message Me: XBL - SkateBravo

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Sweet, another terrible matchup for Joker... I still need experience against Zod though! Looking forward to grinding it out with you sir.

HushoftheWind

When's GGA!?
now i can't get the thought of Zod looking Stone Cold Steve Austin now. im not sure if im late to that reference or not but the bald head, the goat tee, and the glass shattering. HELL he even has a lou thesz press if you meter burn his move.

now i can't get the thought of Zod looking Stone Cold Steve Austin now. im not sure if im late to that reference or not but the bald head, the goat tee, and the glass shattering. HELL he even has a lou thesz press if you meter burn his move.
I never put the bald thing together, I just went on the glass breaking meaning stone cold was in the building, which is why I named my wraith that. I guess subconsciously this was the reason I did not like the man of steel zod costume

HushoftheWind

When's GGA!?
I never put the bald thing together, I just went on the glass breaking meaning stone cold was in the building, which is why I named my wraith that. I guess subconsciously this was the reason I did not like the man of steel zod costume
Hell if he even a glass shattering trait icon. i can see a combo video now with Zod having Stone Cold music in the background.

Skate Bravo

If you wanna money match people, you should probably try to go to a tournament. I'm not sure how many people will trust/you can trust to pay out over the internet.
Yeah man im not into the serious tournament life but im known to do these things for my homies on injustice, i haven't disappointed anyone so far. im also a well know music producer over the internet, i dont shit ppl out of something i offer them especially if its for the support of another good player

Yeah man im not into the serious tournament life but im known to do these things for my homies on injustice, i haven't disappointed anyone so far. im also a well know music producer over the internet, i dont shit ppl out of something i offer them especially if its for the support of another good player
It's usually a strict money on the table policy, but I might be interested. I'll message you

Skate Bravo

yeah man no doubt. i wish i had stream capabilities i would host it and have u challenge someone of my choice bec honestly im not on your level that ur batman is on lol i'll message u the details and set it up

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Do you only play characters that have traits that offer free offense. Get off the training wheel characters and learn to set up your own offense. lol

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
maybe i should have said zod is joining my army. I'll probably never give up batman. I just thought this wraith name was awesome.
I swear this was my wraith first. Guess next time I should make it official. Since you actually play the character I will let it slide. I just named my wraith because it's amazing even though I don't legitimately use the character lol