What's new

Joining the Batgirl family.

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
Not for vortex you can't, or if you can, it's so difficult as to be impractical. For damage combos, b2u3, ji2 is the standard.
You can, but the timing is sooooooooooo difficult LOL. I've only accomplished this on Lex and it does 38% (IIRC)...

b2u3 j2 f23 df2 MB d2 bf1 j2 111

edit:

Also hello I'm joining the batgirl family too :p Just recenlty picked up Injustice... Was a Skarlet main in MK.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
when you wake-up every morning going forward make sure you wake up with a cart-wheel and boom... youre good to go brah

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Meh, my execution is shit lol. That 3 extra percent isn't worth it imo.
Might just be me but i can hit the b2u3 ji2 a hell of a lot more consistently than b2u3 walk forward f23.

Also if you want to do a swag combo, you can dash in after a b2u3 and do d2 bola. Sometimes you even end up on the other side but i haven't tested it enough to know why

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Might just be me but i can hit the b2u3 ji2 a hell of a lot more consistently than b2u3 walk forward f23.

Also if you want to do a swag combo, you can dash in after a b2u3 and do d2 bola. Sometimes you even end up on the other side but i haven't tested it enough to know why
I use that for side-switching and getting out of the corner.