What's new

General/Other Join the Core against Green Lantern

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Sinestro is easily my favorite DC character. He's the closest thing we'll get to Ozymandias in the DCUniverse. These two know what needs to be done in order to advance civilization, and go to lengths others will not.

If I'm not with the core, I'll be too busy blocking out the sun with Lex Luthor (who hopefully has his Orange Lantern outfit).

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Watching the superman fight, Sinestro looks really really interesting. Like the Quan Chi of Injustice maybe.
agreed,he does look really good,definetly one of my mains.although i'll have to disagree with the quan chi theory,im putting money on the joker being the quan chi of injustice.he'll have this one thing thats really good but other than that he'll be pretty lame.
oh yeah fuck it im in too,hate the green lantern.he almost looks as fucking stupid in this game as he did in that wonderful film.

agreed,he does look really good,definetly one of my mains.although i'll have to disagree with the quan chi theory,im putting money on the joker being the quan chi of injustice.he'll have this one thing thats really good but other than that he'll be pretty lame.
oh yeah fuck it im in too,hate the green lantern.he almost looks as fucking stupid in this game as he did in that wonderful film.
really joker seems low tier unless their not showing all of what joker can do

SILENCE !!!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING !!!

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
really joker seems low tier unless their not showing all of what joker can do

yeah he does look pretty shit,what makes me think he hasnt got much though is the fact that in both battle arenas he showed nothing at all.although i do have a feeling his trait will be super cheap.off topic when are you and dizturbed getting on the obs show again? you guys are fucking hilarious!

yeah he does look pretty shit,what makes me think he hasnt got much though is the fact that in both battle arenas he showed nothing at all.although i do have a feeling his trait will be super cheap.off topic when are you and dizturbed getting on the obs show again? you guys are fucking hilarious!
yea we can get on whenever to start shit lol . james knows his audience love the shit talking but ill call out reo this time since hes triforce biggest weapon lol

A lot of people are maining him because the word on the street is that hes top tier. For all we know, Solomon Grundy could be the best in the game. If that's the case, I suspect a lot of the Sinestro Corps would leave.
damn only if darksied was playable and i haven't been keeping up with injustice like i should but i hope that senestro isnt broken and too godlike ..