What's new

Johnny Cage vs. Chuck Norris Who would win?

Johnny Cage vs. Chuck Norris, Would would WIN?

• Johnny Cage, c'mon now. (YES)

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Chuck Norris laughed at this thread. (YES)

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Kast your votes... between these two iconic legends, who would come out victorious in this greatest battle among men? Or with the collision of their fists, would the world simply explode? Because, that too is very possible.

Johnny Cage vs. Chuck Norris, GO!

Tim Static

Adminerator
didnt we already do this? i swear we had one before because i posted Dan too! because Dan would destroy them both at the same time, easily.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
didnt we already do this? i swear we had one before because i posted Dan too! because Dan would destroy them both at the same time, easily.
lol... maybe, but I was too excited to make this thread to think about the one already started. Plus, the options I added for this one made me giggle. :)

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Maybe a thread necro but who cares. I think Johnny Cage would win. Underhand tactics against a frail old man. Massacre.

TeaBag

Jack Daniel's Supporter
Rain learned his roundhouse from chuck norris... when chuck norris was in the womb.
The effects of cage's xrays can be felt just by standing next to Chuck Norris.
Did you know Kung Lao's hat is made from chucks toe nail clippings?

Theme

Noob
Rain learned his roundhouse from chuck norris... when chuck norris was in the womb.
We have a thread dedicated to jokes like these, but just switch Chuck orris with Tom Brady :D

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
chuck norris sucks, why do people like him so much?
Because they like to be: "LOL EPIC WIN XD SO RANDOM LOL! CHUCK NORRIS FTW! HE PWNS JUSTIN BEIBER AND TWILIGHT!"

Its just a phase everyone goes through on the internet. Someone people are still in it or just entering it however.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Because they like to be: "LOL EPIC WIN XD SO RANDOM LOL! CHUCK NORRIS FTW! HE PWNS JUSTIN BEIBER AND TWILIGHT!"

Its just a phase everyone goes through on the internet. Someone people are still in it or just entering it however.
Its really stupid considering he's the worst out of all the action people, if you even want to put him that category

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
These are good :D
And

Chuck Norris is hat tier.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
KL vs. Chuck Norris would have been more even :p lol

But Chucky for here!! lol Cage would beat him in terms of more of an arrogant douche :)

Well johnny Cage. That man be eatin Corn Flakes with Banna Flavored protein shakes on them corn flakes... now, thats what I call, A caged side up breakfast.