What's new

Johnny Cage Fatality 2...glitch?

Ok, I really wish I had a video of this happening. I just finished fighting Kratos on the ladder (hard mode) with Johnny Cage. I did his fatality 2 (the one where he splits their head open and shoves an award in their neck) but this time he only did the head split and Kratos fell over. There was no award portion at all. Has this happened to anyone else at all? This is after I downloaded Skarlet and the compatibility dlc. I apologize if this thread should be posted elsewhere, I figured Cage's thread was the best place to ask. Thanks in advance! :china:

Zebster

How's my volume?
Ok, I really wish I had a video of this happening. I just finished fighting Kratos on the ladder (hard mode) with Johnny Cage. I did his fatality 2 (the one where he splits their head open and shoves an award in their neck) but this time he only did the head split and Kratos fell over. There was no award portion at all. Has this happened to anyone else at all? This is after I downloaded Skarlet and the compatibility dlc. I apologize if this thread should be posted elsewhere, I figured Cage's thread was the best place to ask. Thanks in advance! :china:
Yes this is well known and, this has it's own thread in the Kratos section. It actually used to be in this section but Tim Static moved it.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Ya uh for some reason a trophy to the skull, and mileena eating his face were to much for the GoW team, so they don't work on kratos, the super violent angry guy who commites genocide by ripping everything apart, it was MK that crossed the line, yep.