What's new

Johnny Cage Combo Tutorials

leek

Noob
Whattup Killer, nice videos you got there man :) we should play some matches soon man.

Not to sound like picky or anything but you should show some block strings as well, what's safe on block/how to use nut punch effectively and hit confirming during the block strings..but that's getting pretty complicated considering it's a suggestion lmao. anyways.. good stuff, i thought 51% was the highest you could attain after the xray combo, sweet chip damage after too.

Damn. This is too useful. I love the controller view, thats something I think needs to be done by more guide makers.

Like the vid, not a Cage player though. But was interested in what Video editing program you use. If you could tell me that would be great.

Ulturas

Noob
You can actually do 7 jabs with this combo :p but online it's not viable unfortunately coz of delay xD. But yea I'd love to see a fight with you and Metallica recorded sometime KG :D.

HadesWTF

Don't Hate!
Thank you for the awesome combo vids.

On the Midscreen sometimes I get 9 hits 36% and others I get 11hits 40% as far as I can tell nothing is missing. Any ideas?

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Thank you for the awesome combo vids.

On the Midscreen sometimes I get 9 hits 36% and others I get 11hits 40% as far as I can tell nothing is missing. Any ideas?
The Jump punch into F+4 likes to not connect as a combo some times as well as the EX Flip Kick (doesn't like to do the uppercut with all hits)

Uhhh, after an X-ray... I'm pretty sure you can get 56ish% with a B3, 2, 2, 2, 44, nutpunch... Along with whatever chip damage you want after. So it would be probably 60% total or you can just try for a grab and yeahhhhhhhhhhh... & if it's in the corner you can get 5 "2s", but I think that's obvious.