What's new

Tech - A-List Johnny Cage A-list infinite?

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
I'm not sure if this is an infinite or not, but looks like in A-list 12[1]xxdash12[1]xx is combo (f3[4]xxdashf3 is combo too)

I am not able to get more than 3 sequences, but maybe someone else can.

Not an infinite but it reminds me of Injustice's bounce cancel dash cancel combos. There's probably a lot of cool links that could be made with enough hit stun.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
As stated it uses up stamina. Its impossible to keep doing dashups to loop this. The fact that it costs stamina makes it, in fact ,more costly than any normal combo as it restricts your options after it depletes your meter.

shaowebb

Dashing forward doesn't use stamina. Running forward does.

Do both work?
Watch the bar on the left. 15% for something like a 5th of the stamina is used up. It doesn't show us how much its meter build is since the bar is set to full there on the bottom unfortunately. It does corner carry neatly though. Off of a juggle this could be a good way to setup corner scenarios I guess. Not an infinite though.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Dashing forward doesn't use stamina. Running forward does.

Do both work?
I did it without running, but looking at the video looks like in fact it does eat some stamina...I didn't notice.
Might not be an infinite, but this "tech" will surely be exploited in some really broken way lol.
Got to test the block advantage after 12[1]xxdash...it looks enormous.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
3 is all you can do. It's a system rule. Generally characters can only do this style of cancel once. A-List Johnny can do it an extra time cause he's a movie star.
Well there you go
im glad this game added Roman cancels, is there any other char that can roman cancel like this-

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
At the 3rd f3,(4) you can't dash even if you have stamina for simple dash cancel..the game simply doesn't allow you...
WELCOME TO RUN CANCELS!!!

shaowebb

At the 3rd f3,(4) you can't dash even if you have stamina for simple dash cancel..the game simply doesn't allow you...
WELCOME TO RUN CANCELS!!!
Can you shadowkick after the last move to chase the body and if so are you left positive or negative?

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I'm not sure if this is an infinite or not, but looks like in A-list 12[1]xxdash12[1]xx is combo (f3[4]xxdashf3 is combo too)

I am not able to get more than 3 sequences, but maybe someone else can.
You on steam or did you buy a ps4?