What's new

Match Footage - Hellfire JINAMOUNAINAI vs Stosnn ESL Pro League Week 6 Quarter Finals

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
damn nice styles as always. that comeback was sick. you just gotta fix your corner combos tho they are not on point. your cancels are the best in the game though! Also, I don't understand how you open people up with F4 so consistently, it always gets blocked for me because its so slow and telegraphed.

Tag me in future vids man you are the main Hellfire out here I love seeing your play

Rjsmal

Gamer
Freaking awesome thnx for sharing brother, BTW what happend yesterday cause this wasn't streamed live right? I was watching the live stream and seems like this fight was skipped or at least thats what I thougt but now that you uploaded the match I'm wondering why it wasn't streamed live

BornThroughAshes

Devil Apes
Shame that this match was played off stream, it would have been hype watching this match with commentary.

Also that comeback in the last round is top 5 play of the week material ;)

JINAMOUNAINAI

He who is on fire is not troubled by the smoke
damn nice styles as always. that comeback was sick. you just gotta fix your corner combos tho they are not on point. your cancels are the best in the game though! Also, I don't understand how you open people up with F4 so consistently, it always gets blocked for me because its so slow and telegraphed.

Tag me in future vids man you are the main Hellfire out here I love seeing your play
The trick is to time f4 and b3 in vortex situations to be unfuzzyable, 99% of ppl are fuzzying low high not reacting

JINAMOUNAINAI

Freaking awesome thnx for sharing brother, BTW what happend yesterday cause this wasn't streamed live right? I was watching the live stream and seems like this fight was skipped or at least thats what I thougt but now that you uploaded the match I'm wondering why it wasn't streamed live
We had some connection issues at the start so they went ahead and told us to fight off stream :(

JINAMOUNAINAI

Broo i would love if you can send me vids for better combos btw, most of them are just based on positioning and are clearly just for consistency, i would love to see other ideas etc
Ok never mind i landed only one corner combo after jump over ex tp, yea that one has a 2-3% higher output if optimized :/

God Confirm

Ok never mind i landed only one corner combo after jump over ex tp, yea that one has a 2-3% higher output if optimized :/
i just noticed at 1:28 you took a 28% combo off a 214, when you could have taken 40% meterless into Flame Aura oki meaty enough to make S3 jail. I'll get the vid up soon! Been looking hard into Hellfire's corner game, all these Scorp's out here seem to be Ninjutsu lol

JINAMOUNAINAI

i just noticed at 1:28 you took a 28% combo off a 214, when you could have taken 40% meterless into Flame Aura oki meaty enough to make S3 jail. I'll get the vid up soon! Been looking hard into Hellfire's corner game, all these Scorp's out here seem to be Ninjutsu lol
It was an ex tp starter not 214 :p
Anw with the setup i did it could have gone up to 31% i know.....and yes in tournament i should hv gone for the 31 :(

God Confirm

It was an ex tp starter not 214 :p
Anw with the setup i did it could have gone up to 31% i know.....and yes in tournament i should hv gone for the 31 :(
oh damn you right you right maybe I was referring to something else when I first made that post, or I might have just messed up

either way, you are still the best Hellfire out here at the moment man keep up the good work, im behind you all the way

JINAMOUNAINAI

oh damn you right you right maybe I was referring to something else when I first made that post, or I might have just messed up

either way, you are still the best Hellfire out here at the moment man keep up the good work, im behind you all the way
Lol its all good bro :p yeah when you said 214 starter and 28% i thought i must have really messed up :/ thanks bud!

yzzerdd

levitate levitate levitate levitate
Textbook Hellfire. Very nice. Flame aura as a makeshift-parry/anti-air is so good lol. Idk if I'm rusty on my frame data but he could've poked out (not with a low cause f3 low-crushes) of a lot of those fireball cancels, no? I thought it only jails after the 4 in 214. Good shit for making him respect it tho, once that happens you're in prime position.

JINAMOUNAINAI

Textbook Hellfire. Very nice. Flame aura as a makeshift-parry/anti-air is so good lol. Idk if I'm rusty on my frame data but he could've poked out (not with a low cause f3 low-crushes) of a lot of those fireball cancels, no? I thought it only jails after the 4 in 214. Good shit for making him respect it tho, once that happens you're in prime position.
Jail and being able to poke out is different, most scorpions cancels dont jail but they are plus, they can armor but not poke