What's new

Strategy - Jax Jax Vs Wake Ups

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
So i decided to go into the lab and test to see which armored Wake Up Moves Could be stuffed by Jax's 123. I figured i would share this with the people of test your might. I am pretty sure i got every single Wake up in the game. Green Means it can be stuffed red means it cannot be stuffed. Basically the point of this is to input 123 on most characters Wakeups if they do not do delay wake up. If they block you can end in gotcha grab to stay safe. Mind you this only works in the corner or if you are really close to the opponent mid screen. All of this testing was done in while the opponent was in the corner. If you have any concerns or questions feel free to ask. In the notes section Airborn means that when you stuff that Wake up attack they are in the air after getting stuffed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QnoN8Y8EgO90XLvr24UKeWXZNghxlVy23W7uMfqldeg/edit?usp=sharing

Hopefully You will be able to view this link and not edit it. :p

Last edited:

Indecisive

What happened with Jax's downward dash fist testing? Couldn't set the AI to do 123 and try to get the wakeup timing?
I didn't want to try and bother doing it. Cause some of the Wake ups you have to do 123 a bit earlier. So i didn't want to have to go back and forth and back forth. Basically i got lazy. I might do it at some point.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
I didn't want to try and bother doing it. Cause some of the Wake ups you have to do 123 a bit earlier. So i didn't want to have to go back and forth and back forth. Basically i got lazy. I might do it at some point.
Or...maybe they could add downward dash punch as a wake up in practice mode....maybe.

Indecisive

Or...maybe they could add downward dash punch as a wake up in practice mode....maybe.
They should. I do not know why they have not. Tremor also is not able to do his EX up punch or OH punch either. :/. But they are slow so they should be stuffable

Indecisive

Something i forgot to add. In the notes section Airborn means that when you stuff that Wake up attack they are in the air after getting stuffed. I will edit the OP with the Info