What's new

Jax unblockable assist random launch tendencies

Does anyone know why the jax unblockable assist will randomly launch or not launch. I've tested this for some time, but for some odd reason when standing you more than likely will get a lunch (both standing not guarding and stand guarding). There are times though when a opponent will stand guard/stand and the jax unblockable wont launch. Meanwhile on a ducking opponent (both guarding and not guarding) the jax unblockable wont launch. However there is a weird like 1 in 5 chance that while ducking it will sometimes launch the opponent (both duck guarding and ducking not guarding). I have zero clue why this happens and came here to see if anyone knows how or why this happens

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Seems like if the opponent is in block stun or hit stun it will just drop them to the ground and not launch. But if it hits even one frame after block recovery it will launch. I haven't really seen any difference in ducking vs standing but I'll give it a test.

Seems like if the opponent is in block stun or hit stun it will just drop them to the ground and not launch. But if it hits even one frame after block recovery it will launch. I haven't really seen any difference in ducking vs standing but I'll give it a test.
I thought that was the case, but I've actually launched people in heavy block stun. Also it doesn't launch sometimes when they aren't even in block or hit stun. I've noticed that the most consistent launch is standing no guard