What's new

Jax Ground Pound Infinite?

X820

Noob
Autofire might have been used here (most likely), however MGP is possible this way.

If you have a good (and boring) MGP player who can actually do this, good luck.

Ram23

Noob
I did it in 2 minutes by using autofire.
Actually, it can be performed manually, but hard.
Liu Kang's bicycle kick infinite is also possible.

P.S. - And don't think about this account. He was created for some reason. ;]

X820

Noob
O hell, here we go again lol..

MGP is a thing that raised hell at umk.com.

I was shown by someone, I pointed DVDSCN in the right direction and he practised it like crazy, making him the first one to use that annoying and boring shit on a competitive level (in a nutshell).

Anyway, it IS possible, period :)

Jax is gay especaily if used by gay ass spamm player hah; usilly people who pick him and abuse him are actually affraid too loose from stronger or similar oponent then them haha wich is lame and booring imo.
Everyone should try and play less abusive as possible too have fairplay and real competitive gameplay; but that will happen in some other dimension probably; and this ground pound cant be more shitty move as it is; even hits raiden despite that he is torpedo flying (boon :get some fizics class)

Dreadish said:
Jax is gay especaily if used by gay ass spamm player hah; usilly people who pick him and abuse him are actually affraid too loose from stronger or similar oponent then them haha wich is lame and booring imo.
Everyone should try and play less abusive as possible too have fairplay and real competitive gameplay; but that will happen in some other dimension probably; and this ground pound cant be more shitty move as it is; even hits raiden despite that he is torpedo flying (boon :get some fizics class)
Thats why Rep and Baraka are my fav players...

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
MGP is just downright retarded. I can do it, but choose not to due to how cheap it makes the game. It's not a true tactic; it's a damn glitch. I went on this rant over at UMK before it got shut down, I'd rather not start it up again... Ugh

Of course its gay, no likes to lose to someone who has mgp, gothca grab, the wave and the backbreaker! But I give jax credit, the most abusive player is undoubtedly mileena. Her spams are easier and deadlier than jax, and most of the time mileena kills jax anyday (unless its like xiong or dvd, best jax users.) But yea they leave mileena alone, maybe cuz jax is black everyone picks on him :eek:

dvdcsn

Noob
i will not treten you just look dvdcsn gone for psn 1 month,dvdcsn scared of xiongbros jax he run away like baby and sent xiongbros hatemails he could not prevent xiong mgp LOLOL to myself hard!!!!!!!!!!

dvdcsn nothing but puppet of scorpangel regime haha watch out kmk chinese mafia comin 4 all yall wooowoooo!!!!!

save us foozer,save us foozer,save us.........

dvdcsn said:
i will not treten you just look dvdcsn gone for psn 1 month,dvdcsn scared of xiongbros jax he run away like baby and sent xiongbros hatemails he could not prevent xiong mgp LOLOL to myself hard!!!!!!!!!!

dvdcsn nothing but puppet of scorpangel regime haha watch out kmk chinese mafia comin 4 all yall wooowoooo!!!!!

save us foozer,save us foozer,save us.........
What are you babbling about? What's with these people who can't freaking speak or write decently? We got KANOMK now "dvdcsn" TITS OR GTFO! :p

No really, whats with this crap? "save us foozer" what are you sniffing man?