What's new

General/Other - Pumped Up JAX Gotcha Grab in 25 min Gameplay...

So while watching the 25 min Gameplay i noticed that when Jax grabs Johnny with his signature Gotcha! Grab the easy AI just stood there, holding Johnny for 2 secs and then punch him away.

To me it looks like thats a gap where u as a player would be able to do the multi-punches that he normaly does in the gotcha animation yourself or maybe even something different.

Last edited:

Decay

King of the Bill
So while watching the 25 min Gameplay i noticed that when Jax grabs Johnny with his signature Gotcha! Grab the easy AI just stood there, holding Johnny for 2 secs and then punch him away.

To me it looks like thats a gap where u as a player would be able to do the multi-punches that he normaly does in the gotcha animation yourself or maybe even something different.
Yeah it looks like he can either charge it up or mash buttons or something. I'm very interested in Jax and his daughter

Slymind

Noob
There is definitely a window for doing something else there, i liked what they did with Ravenous Mileena, where you time your buttons right to extend the grapples, would like to see this approach with Jax.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
There's so much hype for this game that I almost forget my 2nd favorite character is also in the game.

Please lord give me the strength to simply live until release date and give me 24 hours straight to play the game. You can take me after that. My heart won't be able to handle anymore by that point.

If the character that gets unlocked after you beat story mode is Reiko, I'll probably just call an ambulance myself immediately upon seeing him.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
There's so much hype for this game that I almost forget my 2nd favorite character is also in the game.

Please lord give me the strength to simply live until release date and give me 24 hours straight to play the game. You can take me after that. My heart won't be able to handle anymore by that point.

If the character that gets unlocked after you beat story mode is Reiko, I'll probably just call an ambulance myself immediately upon seeing him.
Couple snorts should keep You awake brah...not that I dont believe in mighty lord Jesus xD