What's new

Jax EX Dash Punch Standing reset.

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
A gift to my fellow jax players xD

•After the dash punch hits, you are guaranteed a free standing 1 on all hitbox characters.
•Allows a free grab attempt (Be mindful of your opponent jumping out or mashing buttons like a scrub)

•Ex Dash Punch is breakable on the last part but since it whiffs in the corner its unbreakable damage ;)

Jax is still a solid character..hes just not super easy to win with. You have to use ALL his tools to get the job done. Im gonna upload more tech after NEC. Keep hittin the lab guys!

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Only if Im going for a grab, they'd have to be mashing d1 or invincible ex moves
Probably doesn't matter since this looks like it'd mindfuck their brains out. i kind of want to give jax an actual try instead of spamming dash punches online.

ZD Complex

Oooooo Si!
Hey tyrant I have a 2 questions.
1) I play on 360 and use the 360 controller however I'm thinking to converting to a ps controller reason being I hear its better. Is that true? Been playing on the ps controller for about 3 days and it has set me back big time is worth converting?
2) I've been following you for awhile now and every time I want to improve I look at your gameplay and learn from it, from mix ups, to counter pokes, rush down. All of it. However I first saw this tech when you played pboard the f4 into energy wave. The wave hits then you dash in and do a 1 and mix up from There. But how do you do it exactly? I think I somewhat got it down but sometimes my opponent somehow jumps out before the 1 comes out. Could be that's its online or that I'm not doing it right?

Random but Close GP, NJP, F3~ Dash Punch leaves you right at the opponents face. Maybe you can figure out something, I'm going out so can't mess around.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Hey tyrant I have a 2 questions.
1) I play on 360 and use the 360 controller however I'm thinking to converting to a ps controller reason being I hear its better. Is that true? Been playing on the ps controller for about 3 days and it has set me back big time is worth converting?
2) I've been following you for awhile now and every time I want to improve I look at your gameplay and learn from it, from mix ups, to counter pokes, rush down. All of it. However I first saw this tech when you played pboard the f4 into energy wave. The wave hits then you dash in and do a 1 and mix up from There. But how do you do it exactly? I think I somewhat got it down but sometimes my opponent somehow jumps out before the 1 comes out. Could be that's its online or that I'm not doing it right?
1. Most people prefer the PS3 pad over the Xbox pad but it looks like you're already komfortable with the Xbox kontroller so that doesn't really matter. What does matter though is that since the konsole of choice is PS3 it's better to use a PS3 pad since it doesn't lag (converters lag). The better ones only lag a lil bit though so it's up to you. I know Pig uses PS2 pad with a konverter and I'm sure you've seen his placings..

2. It must be the online deal. Tech like that wouldn't really work well online. Pretty much anything that requires specific timing is hindered by online.