What's new

Combo Video - Slasher Jason Voorhees Slasher Tutorial (EASY!)

Hi everyone, Jason is the most preferred character for me. He is my best character after all. I usually him for online though. My rank is really good for online! I get complaints from others when i use him though. Jason only has a couple combos after all, but very high damage. And the easiest combos to do. JUST BE FAST!
J = Jump!
F32 F32 F32 44 DF4 (Enhance is optional!)

B411 J1 F32 44 DF4 (Enhance is optional!)

B411 J1 4 41 DF4 (Enhance is optional!)

These are 3 combos i use a lot!

But I'm working on a Combo video for Jason and Takeda.

I'll post more combos soon! Let me know if these will help.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I can't tell weather or not it is a troll or a new person actually legitimately trying to help, if it is the latter, I'm sorry but all this was already known and there are a lot of counter strategies, also online records are not taken seriously I'm the slightest around here, and if it is the former, you did a damn good job of trolling because I can't tell weather or not you are trolling.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
By the way for the number system if you are not trolling, if you are on xbox is 1=x 2=y 3=a 4=b, if you are on PlayStation 1=square 2=triangle 3=cross 4=circle
With how the controls are explained in the game 1=front punch 2=back punch 3=front kick 4=back kick

I realized I messed up the combos... My fault. But that's why I do better at video and everything. So yes indeed, give me some time. Thank you!

@ErronInBlack Have you actually gone through the Jason forums? As others have said already, this stuff is known. We don't need a video of day 1 combos; there's already plenty out there.

Also, a list of combos is not a tutorial. Tutorials, at minimum, cover basic strategy for using normals and specials. Ideally they would contain armour breaking tech, anti-air combos, option selects, and match up specific information as well.

In future, if you think you've discovered something, check through the forums first to see if somebody has already posted about it. If it appears no one has, then by all means post. People get annoyed by old information being rehashed.

I know how to use Ermac, Erron Black, Kano, Takeda, Jax, and Predator.
But Jason is my best! (Jason and my Takeda are about the same skill.) But Jason is fast. And very strong! But if people know how to block your moves, then it's all over. Jason only had limited moves.