What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason Voorhees confirmed for May 5th for Kombat Pack; May 12th for individual purchase

Energy Crisis

new to posting, but I been a ghost for years
When you first turn your system on go over to the game. Instead of hitting x to start playing press down on the dpad. Mixed in with overview & recent activity it should have an option to download any dlc you puta code in for but forgot to download. I ended up having to do that for the gold scorpion & the Kombat Pack. I put in both those codes & the Goro 1 but for some reason only downloaded Goro thinking I'd be given an option to download all 3 @ the same time. Took me a minute but I finally found the option to download gold scorpion down there

Spinky

Restless Dreamer
Oh yeah I looked a receiptright now and there was the code for Goro, heheh thnx for the tip. still having trouble for the kombat pack.
The KP doesn't come up in your library for some reason, but it'll be in your services (in the settings).

Energy Crisis

Never mind. I just read where you have the samurai pack skins. Del Carne is right. The rest of the kontent won't show up in game until it's actually released. You can view Jason & the skins for Mileena, Reptile, & Ermac in the Character Viewer section of the Kollection but none of that will be playable until May 5

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
When you first turn your system on go over to the game. Instead of hitting x to start playing press down on the dpad. Mixed in with overview & recent activity it should have an option to download any dlc you puta code in for but forgot to download. I ended up having to do that for the gold scorpion & the Kombat Pack. I put in both those codes & the Goro 1 but for some reason only downloaded Goro thinking I'd be given an option to download all 3 @ the same time. Took me a minute but I finally found the option to download gold scorpion down there
Did that and It still says no content found when I got on the game and went to the PS store. also I went to notifications and it doesnt say I downloaded the Kombat Pack. So I'll just have to wait and see whenever they are released it will tell me to download it individually instead of altogether.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Never mind. I just read where you have the samurai pack skins. Del Carne is right. The rest of the kontent won't show up in game until it's actually released. You can view Jason & the skins for Mileena, Reptile, & Ermac in the Character Viewer section of the Kollection but none of that will be playable until May 5
Yeah I guess I have to then. I only was paranoid b/c on some ppl they get to see them on their roster Shadowed in but not selectable so I thought ppl already pre downloaded them. Thnx for the help, I appreciate it.

Energy Crisis

Yeah I guess I have to then. I only was paranoid b/c on some ppl they get to see them on their roster Shadowed in but not selectable so I thought ppl already pre downloaded them. Thnx for the help, I appreciate it.
I was able to get the Character select screen with him on it once (I think when a friend sent me a tower challenge) but I figured it was just the devs putting in a placeholder to get the game ready for his inclusion. I wouldn't stress it too much. If you have the samurai skins you should get the rest of it when it releases

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Confirmed by @tylerlansdown on today's Kombat Kast, Jason Voorhees will be coming to MKX on May 5th for Kombat Pack owners, and for individual purchase to everyone else on May 12th. His game play will be featured on the next Kombat Kast, which will be done on May 4, the day before he is available. The same day Jason is released, the new Horror Skin pack featuring skins for Ermac, Mileena & Reptile will be free with the Jason DLC, whether it's purchased w/ Kombat Pack or as a separate purchase a week later.
View attachment 9809

Stay tuned to TYM for more info as it comes on Jason as well as MKX!!

Article edited/promoted by TS**
OK I have streamed mkx on both ps4 and xbone and see that the stats thing shows how many people picked Jason. I honestly thought he was already out as i bought mkx xboxone right before midnight and got fucked Lol. Seeing that the stats show people using him onlIne anyone got Any video's?