What's new

Janet stance setup with Johnny

NariTuba

disMember

Day 2 stuff here, Im sure it can be vastly improved. Hype meter can be activated mid combo as well.

212, 212 works with the fastest wakeups. If they have a slow wakeup (Raiden) you can even 212, 4, 212, 4xd+k and still armor break.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
What do you do as a Janet user if your opponent doesn't wake up armor? How do you convert into pressure? This is where I think she falls apart.... I need to see more matches

xSHPRD

Noob
What do you do as a Janet user if your opponent doesn't wake up armor? How do you convert into pressure? This is where I think she falls apart.... I need to see more matches
I believe Stunt Double is actually a crazy strike/throw pressure stance, and only rarely a mix-up stance (read: Sindel)

I've been experimenting with Ashrah/Janet and her uppercut gives you 25%+ throw combos (from both back throw and forward shove), and on top of that she can jail into the Light Stance projectile. On top of that you're getting big damage without using meter. Being able to enforce this without having to spend meter is very valuable at times.

Of course, getting her out is hard at times, and you're probably trading actual damage for potentially more damage.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Strike throw sounds pretty dope if you think about it, because off of a kameoless throw you could have janet do d2 and start a different combo.... just need to see it in more matches