What's new

[Jan 5, 2013] INSOMNIA MK9 Tournament (Houston, TX) (Houston, TX)

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
375929_469372903103410_73883683_n.jpg
Another MK9 Tournament is around the corner in Houston Tx on January 5th starting at 8pm.... and as always it will bring some top competition from around the Houston and Texas area.. The Turnout is always great and with Free Pizza and a drink with the entry of only $7 bucks total it makes it worth while...

We are expecting some San Antonio guys as well as ppl from the valley as well to try and make it out.. hopefully some Dallas folks make it as well...

This time around We will make sure to stream the tournament as usual.. via Twitch.tv/KombatHouston so make sure to follow us there as well as sub to our youtube page where the matches will be uploaded youtube.com/KombatHouston.. past footage is there as well for ppl who want to check it out...
HERES the Grand Finals of the Last Streamed insomnia Tournament.. which included 32 players w/Showtime, Scar, Gamerblake, starcharger , Seraph , and plenty more

More Info will be posted as well as the Facebook event page once its created by Chris the Insomnia owner..
but expect the usual ps3 format on all Asus Monitors 2/3 matches with Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals all being 3/5

Make sure to check out the Insomnia website as well for past Tournament Results as well as more info on the store
InsomniaVGC.com

1) I'll be in chicago
2) The last i heard "houston shits on dallas" -showtime, so i should hope noone from dallas goes.
3) kinda last minute, dont you think?

Reactions: Cat

Cat

1) I'll be in chicago
2) The last i heard "houston shits on dallas" -showtime, so i should hope noone from dallas goes.
3) kinda last minute, dont you think?
Date Fixed on the title ... and you guys need to show up and prove showtime wrong :p

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
We look forward to be seeing some newcomers to the Houston MK scene at this tournament! We're also excited to see that Mr. Mileena and his group will be making an appearance! Stream will of course be up on twitch.tv/kombathouston!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I don't find it particularly fair that Showtime is getting his name dragged through the mud like this. If you all have problems with him, just PM him. This thread is meant to promote the next Insomnia tournament from Kombat Houston, so let's keep it on track.

Sadly, I don't think I'll be making this one. I've practically hit Kano-tier after my last tournament, so I'm backing away from playing seriously for a while. Best of luck to whomever goes.

I don't find it particularly fair that Showtime is getting his name dragged through the mud like this. If you all have problems with him, just PM him. This thread is meant to promote the next Insomnia tournament from Kombat Houston, so let's keep it on track.

Sadly, I don't think I'll be making this one. I've practically hit Kano-tier after my last tournament, so I'm backing away from playing seriously for a while. Best of luck to whomever goes.
the point wasnt so much to single him out but to single out KH's endorsement of such rhetoric.

Cat

Exactly.. but some ppl just dont have anything better to do then to try or mess up a honest thread trying to promote a upcoming tournament...
and that sucks Blake.. im sure you still a top notch player.. but i hope to see you on the stream chat watching.

King_David

KH / PTH

Man, that sucks that you wont be able to come. I really wanted to get in some games with you. I hope your competitive fire will come back stronger.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I just cleaned out all the off-topic posts. Any more of those and warnings will have to be given out to those responsible.

PMs, people...use them.

Now back to promoting the tournament, please.

Reactions: Cat

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Ill definitely be there, hope to see the san Antonio and Dallas guys as well

Unfortunately blske deleted the posts b4 I read them so I cant talk crap back =p

P.s djtoro stay free bro

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I can't make this one unfortunately, already told my uncle I would babysit his kids when he goes back to work.

Ill probably watch the stream though.

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
Showtime ill try to make it and ill talk with the other guys but we have some good locals coming up ourselves. I sent you an invite on Facebook. But yea I was planning on coming for this it's just a matter of money.