What's new

[Jan 25, 2014] Kumite in Tennessee 14 $5000+ (Murfreesboro, TN)

Vandy

Kumite!
Reminder that today is the deadline for being eligible for our first raffle. Thanks to everyone who has already pre-registered! Tomorrow we will post a list with your assigned raffle number. If you would like to have a shot it is not too late. Register now at www.kitrevival.com/register

Hey Guys with the first raffle coming up tomorrow night i want to remind y'all to pre reg for KIT as soon as you can shit is gonna be huge :) and I can't wait to see everyone Also remember that we have a Killer Instinct tourney that weekend to so if you play both or at least want to give it a try you will have that chance also remember that Injustice has a 1000 pot bonus so that means first place guarantee 700 second is 200 and third is 100 and KI will pay out first at least 200 guarantee and that will go up with everyone that registers GGA 16 Bit GGA Dizzy GGA Jeremiah Rico Suave STORMS Also if you have any questions on the rule set hit me up ill answer but for the most part basic tourney standerd rules

Vandy

Kumite!
KiT Cast #1 is in the books!

Highlights of the broadcast:
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate 1st place prize increased to $250 + copy of the game
Street Fighter IV 3v3 event announced
BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma announced as Friday event

Winners of the Raffle Drawing:
GamesterGear X360 Headset: Justin Earvin
GamesterGear PS3 Headset: Mike Kaufman III
Justice League Bead Art set: Zane Wagner
$50 Game Trader gift card: Jonathan Buttrey

Vandy

Kumite!

Get ready for another KiT Cast right after the new year! Topics of discussion will be Injustice: Gods Among Us, Killer Instinct, and of course we will cap things off with another drawing. This time we will broadcast live from The Score of Cool Springs. The Score is an important sponsor of KiT and has graciously donated a Dreamcast system with Street Fighter Alpha 3 and a $50 gift card to be raffled off! Be sure to visit their website at http://www.thescoreonline.com

Be sure to pre register for KiT at http://www.kitrevival.com/register

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Hey ImNewbieSauce

If you or someone else is still planning on picking me up, let me know on which day that will be. It looks like Injustice pools don't start until Saturday late afternoon. I just need to know which days I need to take off from my work. I'm assuming that I'll need to take the following Monday off, but I didn't know on what day everyone from Chicago was planning on starting the trip down (if either that Friday or early Saturday morning).

As always, if you feel the need: people can crash at my place for the night before finishing the trip.

Vandy

Kumite!
Hey ImNewbieSauce

If you or someone else is still planning on picking me up, let me know on which day that will be. It looks like Injustice pools don't start until Saturday late afternoon. I just need to know which days I need to take off from my work. I'm assuming that I'll need to take the following Monday off, but I didn't know on what day everyone from Chicago was planning on starting the trip down (if either that Friday or early Saturday morning).

As always, if you feel the need: people can crash at my place for the night before finishing the trip.
Injustice Pools will start at 5 PM and finish at 11 PM on Saturday. Top 8 is Sunday from 1-3 PM. Please keep in mind there will be no Saturday game registration, so if you plan on arriving on Saturday near the start of Injustice you will have to register online or arrange for someone to pay for you on Friday.

I met a lot of the Injustice players over the weekend at Frosty Faustings, and I was very happy about how many people plan to come to KiT for Injustice. A lot of different crews have confirmed attendance and I am getting more every day. Houston, ATL, Ohio, FL, Indiana, and of course our home crew in TN. I am hearing interest from Cali and NY and I am working on turning those into confirmations =)

You guys rock!

Vandy

Kumite!
I just drove the 8 hours from Memphis to Chicago to go to Frosty Faustings - get a crew of friends together and time goes by real quick in the car.

Vandy

Kumite!
We have another awesome raffle prize available to players who have registered for Injustice! This is a new Green Lantern statue by Kotobukiya donated by Grand Adventures Comics. We will raffle it off tomorrow as part of KiT Cast #2. In the meantime be sure to visit http://www.grandadventurescomics.com/

This was given to us a little last minute so if anyone registers for Injustice by tomorrow I will put them in the raffle =)

www.kitrevival.com/register

Last edited:

Vandy

Kumite!
KiT Cast #2 is in the books! Here is the saved broadcast in case you missed it!

Winners of Raffle #2
Green Lantern Statue: Jacob Pitto
KiT Shirt + GamesterGear Bag: Cody Cameron
Sega Dreamcast + SFA3: Coleman Walker
Madcatz SFIV TE Stick: Corey Lee Xavier Meyer
$50 The Score gift card: Sam Spragins

Vandy

Kumite!

Get ready for another edition of KiT Cast! This time we will be broadcasting live from Game Galaxy Arcade in Antioch, TN on January 14th at 10 PM CT where we will talk about Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom, and raffle off another round of great prizes donated by our sponsors. Be sure to tune in and check out www.gamegalaxyarcade.com

Vandy

Kumite!
Announcement for Injustice:

Top 8 and the matches to qualify for top 8 will be played 3/5!

Thank you to community members who gave me feedback.

Vandy

Kumite!
Check out the KiT badge everyone will be wearing! Stylish nametag on the front and exact pool assignments and times on the back. You will know exactly where to be and when. Big thanks to The Score for providing these awesome badges!