What's new

[Jan 10, 2016] BMA Presents: BattleBorn 2! ($500 Guaranteed to 1st Place!) (Chico, CA)

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
i live in the south bay (san jose) so not entirely too far. I'll try to make it out (i need to figure out the controller part since I'm a PC player)

SiNiSt3r

Khaotic SiNiSt3r
definitely will be attending this one. Ill be sure to let all the blt guys know about it too so it should be another awesome turnout! and where do you guys get these mk themed prizes? They're all so bad ass looking!!

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
definitely will be attending this one. Ill be sure to let all the blt guys know about it too so it should be another awesome turnout! and where do you guys get these mk themed prizes? They're all so bad ass looking!!
I ordered the Shao Khan mask from Darb Designz. That place makes killer stuff a bit pricey though. The Shao Khan mask was $250 the reptile mask was only $40 though.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I went to this with some friends of mine. We all had a good time. Lots of hype and really good matches were had. I was happy with where I placed as it was a surprise to me.

I look forward to the next one. :)