What's new

JamessMK's Final Round XV 5v5 "Thoughts?"

AU_IM_DIGIMON

Kombatant

Welcome.

(NSFW) Here's a very informative video from JamesMK, discussing his thoughts on the up coming 5v5 - Team REO vs Team 16Bit event at Final Round XV. Happening LIVE this weekend. JamesMK tells us exactly how and why VSM may have the upperhand in this battle due the the way they "study" their opponents. Who do you think will win?

On Team Reo we have:

Reo
CDjr
Crazy Dominican
Maxter
??? - Hidden player

On Team 16bit we have:

16Bit
Slips
Dizzy
Morty Seinfeld
Detroitballn

So this is going to be MAD HYPE this weekend. And this tournament is said, to be the best MK tournament to date. So you don't wanna miss Final Round XV if you're in the Atlanta area. GO! GO! GO! And show your support. ^_^

***We also want to remind everyone that these videos and discussion are for "hype" purposes ONLY and should not be taken too seriously. Everyone is going to have a good time this weekend. The botton line is, enjoy yourselves, be safe & respectful and enjoy the show this weekend.*** ~ STORMS

Plop

Kombatant
After listening to jamessmk on the Kombat Tomb Podcast i didn't expect him to look like that...i was expecting the Brooklyn Brawler :p
I like this guy, he's charismatic. What a card

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
YOOO Jimmy is always so fucking scary when I look at him lol.

But as for the message, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN 16 Bit is full of shit DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I said it once, I'll say it again..........

.............JamesMK > All :)

I lol'd pretty hard at that. Detroit is Irish btw LOL, not Italian.

What was that "shit" James? I swore it was butterscotch, no?

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I gotta say, this was more funny than it was insulting. Like "oh snap my cantaloupe head is filled with Hershey Kisses!" No, thats not insulting, its comical at best.