What's new

Jade's MU Chart from Prima Official Guide

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Wonder_Chef

CyberSubzero's Description.

Cyber Sub-Zero plays like a combination of Cyrax and Sub-Zero but does not feel as "scary" to play against as those two characters. While he maintains Sub-Zero's slide and freeze (Ice ball), his lack of an Ice Clone now requires him to throw out constant Ice Balls at varying distances in order to keep an opponent from getting in. A good low attack into juggle involves a setup from Away+3,2, which can be followed up with juggle attacks, a close and medium Ice Bomb vortex, or a simple uppercut. Cyber Sub-Zero can perform some pretty high damage just from a basic Toward+1,4 combo that can also be comboed after any juggle. Be careful, if you attempt this combo too early (mid screen, while opponent is not blocking), Cyber Sub-Zero has an extremely long delay getting up, leaving him vulnerable for easy counterattacks.

NKZero

Noob
Shadow glow is the official name of what we call ex glow. Shadow flash is the regular glow. Plus, ex glow can be pretty difficult to pull off on a pad. Fucking low boomerang always comes out instead.

The MU chart is surprisingly not too inaccurate compared to now. Of course, they contradict their own MU chart by going on to say "Jade is one of the top characters in the game".
Oh ok so it's EX. But still it doesn't go through, it's just the armour absorbs it. You are still taking damage, when what they said made it seem like all attacks went right through you. Isn't the input BF3? Anyways man still that "expert" comment was retarded.

The MU chart wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but still stuff like 6-4 vs Cage. LOL!!

Oh ok so it's EX. But still it doesn't go through, it's just the armour absorbs it. You are still taking damage, when what they said made it seem like all attacks went right through you. Isn't the input BF3? Anyways man still that "expert" comment was retarded.

The MU chart wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but still stuff like 6-4 vs Cage. LOL!!
The MU chart has her losing to JC.

Also: her Shadow Glow allows you to go through any attack an opponent throws (Jade will take the damage from the attacks if they hit her)

Defenestrator

I do windows
I do not understand. Jade players constantly ask for a buff/patch yet they say their matchups aren't as bad as most think. Maybe Smoke needs a low hitbox....

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I do not understand. Jade players constantly ask for a buff/patch yet they say their matchups aren't as bad as most think. Maybe Smoke needs a low hitbox....
Correction: Only a few of us Jade players (yours truly) are saying the matchups aren't as bad as everyone is saying. But we (the Jade community) all know that almost all of her matches are an uphill battle. Besides, dude, this post is meant to be humorous and to make fun of the official Prima Game Guide in all of it's ridiculous glory. ;)

Defenestrator

I do windows
Correction: Only a few of us Jade players (yours truly) are saying the matchups aren't as bad as everyone is saying. But we (the Jade community) all know that almost all of her matches are an uphill battle. Besides, dude, this post is meant to be humorous and to make fun of the official Prima Game Guide in all of it's ridiculous glory. ;)
I knows it. But Jade seems to get the most action on this site. Shang is #1 according to Prima, If only :rolleyes:

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
If I remeber right, They listed her best matchup as Noob Saibot and her worst as Nightwolf.

Stay free Prima.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
heres what i like about this guide and it shows how NRS intended a top character to be go almost equal with everyone

either that or they had planned kabal to rape everyone 8 2

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
U ALL CRAZIE, JADE ISH OBVIOUSLY TOP 5 U ALL JUZ NOOPS AN SUX WITH HER LOLOLOLOLOL