What's new

Video/Tutorial Jade - "The Green Emerald" Combo Video by Check

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
ill put up any money that checks jade will own and change minds vs any of u... careful what you say, check already proved his haters wrong with more mind bogling techs
And here we go, the 'he'd beat you' argument. I didn't say Check was a bad player, I said Jade is a bad character (compared to others). Check is obviously great at what he does, him beating me with Jade doesn't make Jade good.

Im not gonna lie.this shit looks so tight but I think it's really impractical too.no one is gonna let go of block during a returning boomerang or break a d3 on purpose.It's really gimmicky just like everything else she can follow up with.Very cool vid but i just don't see it as reliable tech that we can consider dirt.

how can u say that when no jades do the things check does? prove it... cause right now check is top of the totem poll...
For the record, Breaker not working on glow I've seen this like a year and a half ago. And instantly came to the conclusion the only reason it did anything is because at that moment my opponent and me didn't know you couldn't breaker her while she's glowing.

Once we established that, the tech became nearly 100% useless

the only time you can make it useful is if they are "about to build a breaker" but haven't yet, build a breaker at the exact point in the combo where you have enough time to activate EX-glow. And you want to garantee they don't breaker the combo early by using that as a threat for an extender.

this hardly changes anything.

and to top this off, you're that fanboy that just watches what's flashy, and thnks they're the best person.

I'll use SSBM for an example.
The most technical player doesn't make you the BEST player. There is plenty you don't see of Check, like how often do you see him doing mindgames/spacing against really good players?

In Smash there is this guy named DARK, and he's definitely the most technical fox.
But he get's destroyed by a guy that can't even make top 32 in a major.

He looks amazing right?

too bad there are better foxes that place higher than him by a HUGE margin, and they don't look flashy at all.

Look up J-man.