What's new

Jade Empire

A lot of the reasons folks have against MK9 female models are kinda dumb, "Characters with boobs that big can't fight" then watch IBF Female Bantamweight Champion, Ebanie Bridges fight & certain professional wrestlers.
For me it's not the body shape I found silly, but the attire. Sonya is the prime example of that. As a military professional, her attire makes no sense what-so-ever. Her "Tournament" skin in Mortal Kombat XL, a redesign of her Mortal Kombat (2011) skin, was a significant improvement while still keeping the general aesthetic they were going for. Most of the "Tournament" skins were.

My only issue with MK9 character models were the female faces except Sindel who actually had a pretty face.
I've never understood this, an in other fighting games too. For me, I come for the gameplay.

What made me love KOTOR II is how dark it was.
The tone in the sequel was awesome. For some of the other comment you mentioned above, remember that the game launched in an unfinished state (LucasArts forced them) and lots of things were not completed as they had intended.

OutWorldAleMerchant

Hotaru's Number One Fan
When it comes to RPG's like KOTOR and Dragon Age my problem is that I get too much into trying to create a specific character to fit my own narrative that I typically about 1/3 of the way through before I want to go back and try out a different character.

I swear I've played Dragon Age Origins for 400 hours and 100 different characters and I've barely made it halfway through the game.

I installed KOTOR II on my PC could never get off the first ship because I kept going back and trying different character configurations. I have a hard time trying to balance character aesthetics with character efficiency.
Dragon Age in particular is worth going all the way through, and then doing the other two games, because of how many little things change between games based upon your prior choices. Who is in power, who is alive or dead, how certain things occured, etc. You also get an update on what your Origins character is currently doing midway through the third, assuming they survived the first game.

The second game gets a bad rap but I personally enjoyed it.