What's new

Jacqui render reveal

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
The issue is to me with this outfit, what exactly are you going for?

She's too bright and colourful for the military look, and she kinda needed that look cause honestly she never had much of a personality. I just literally can't find anything positive about it. Its just dull, if you didn't know anything about the character, it wouldn't tell you a damn thing. Like Sonya has her straight military look, cassie blowing bubblebum, johnny smiling like an asshole. Jacqui? Just standing there in an odd outfit.

SZSR

Noob
Special Forces isn't my speed but I think the design is pretty rad at a base level.

Not to mention that we have customizability so if I want to make her look like Iron Man, I probably can.

7/10

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
BYW. They also reduced her breasts size:

I am not complaining nor do i care. I am just saying.
There is a huge difference :DOGE

But honestly, why did they do this? She looks 10 years younger now.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
BYW. They also reduced her breasts size:

I am not complaining nor do i care. I am just saying.
I mean, you cared enough to point this out? You know damn well this is the direction they're going with all their female characters in MK11

Still don't like the character at all, bit I will say one thing about the redesign: I'm glad they gave her some tech armor. In MKX I looked at her and wondered what this girl was doing fighting off magical ninjas. Compare her to the rest of the special forces in MK11:

Johnny: green god powers
Cassie: green god powers
Jax: mechanical arms and steroids
Sonya: purple magic shooting powers

MKX Jacqui just didn't have any business rolling with that group, but now that she has the suit she can join the adult table.