What's new

Jacqui Matchup Discussion

Nihil

Noob
Of course it's a monster at closed range, but I'm a little bit worried about the kneed nerf after the clinch. I couldn't played a lot since few days and I'm wondering, now, if you end your corner combo with knees, if you are able to put pressure again? I mean, before patch, we could walk back to put some distances or quick walk back then walk toward the opponent to put the him in a guessing game.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Of course it's a monster at closed range, but I'm a little bit worried about the kneed nerf after the clinch. I couldn't played a lot since few days and I'm wondering, now, if you end your corner combo with knees, if you are able to put pressure again? I mean, before patch, we could walk back to put some distances or quick walk back then walk toward the opponent to put the him in a guessing game.
I think the changes aren't so drastic because you still have the elbow ender (trading some damage for pressure), and plus you were probably mixing up the enders if you wanted to set up the KB anyway. So it does effect things some, but you probably weren't using knees for every KD anyway.

Nihil

Noob
I think the changes aren't so drastic because you still have the elbow ender (trading some damage for pressure), and plus you were probably mixing up the enders if you wanted to set up the KB anyway. So it does effect things some, but you probably weren't using knees for every KD anyway.
Absolutely, I played more matches and it does not change a lot. Of course you can't really be on the opponent to make pressure, but in corners it's ok :)