What's new

Jacqui Briggs Mk11 frames and movelist

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I play Kage in SFV and it looks to be pretty much the same drill on this variant. Stubby as hell, weak to non existant neutral, no solid good get ins. Needs to be dangerous as hell point blank or is totally ineffective.

All your work is getting in without taking a beating, and when youre in you better make the most of it before the reset to neutral...still far from top tier. But fun.
Nah.

Jacqui is like insanely good. She’s definitely top tier as she currently is, mark my words.

Gegz

It's all in the game yo'
Nah.

Jacqui is like insanely good. She’s definitely top tier as she currently is, mark my words.
I disagree, i think she's insanely good in training, but she'll struggle against the characters with good range.

Chints

Noob
After experimenting some more with the Clinch variation, she's got some decent advancing strings. One's sort of slow, but covers more distance. The other, off her F1 is faster but less distance. In addition to this her neutral 3 (might be the 3, 3? Cant remember right now) actually has good reach and cancels directly into clinch, as do her other advancing strings. So she's definitely got some reach in the neutral.

She might have difficulty against the likes of your Saibots and Skarlets at full screen though.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Huh, those frames look pretty good on hit, does it give you new combos because how she feints might make you close enough to link a normal after a feint.

On the talk the other day regarding Next Gen incase people are not aware there is a Krushing Blow if you do a back throw inside Tech Dome (310 damage), so even though it is meant to reduce projectile damage, I feel the main focus of Tech Dome is to get this out, likely in the corner to then add another mind game layer to your offence.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Huh, those frames look pretty good on hit, does it give you new combos because how she feints might make you close enough to link a normal after a feint.

On the talk the other day regarding Next Gen incase people are not aware there is a Krushing Blow if you do a back throw inside Tech Dome (310 damage), so even though it is meant to reduce projectile damage, I feel the main focus of Tech Dome is to get this out, likely in the corner to then add another mind game layer to your offence.
No, can’t combo off cancels on hit unless they’re already in a juggle state.

There is no reason to use Next Gen when 1st Round KO is so much better.

I fiddled around with it but it’s not great. If she could direct the arc of her blobs (close, medium, far) and made the amplified version of the low have less gap and be safe in block then we’d be in business.

Also, hyper knee is much much better than tech dome. I wish she had that instead.

Clinch and cancels are just far too strong.

I think optimal jacqui has clinch + cancels and either rockets, dive bomb or hyper knee.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
She is amazing when you equip her high jump ability. You can't keep her out and apply long range tools, then she has a air move that either drops(air bomb) or air shotgun. Then she can keep her opponent guessing about her air game also. Her mids are fast 9 frames to start up and safe. She can cancel her strings with a weave move and she have some of the best skins in the game. I Am please and happy with my girl.

I have her Clinch, string cancels, and high jumps equip. This helps me stay in close jumping over projectiles and staying in close.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
No, can’t combo off cancels on hit unless they’re already in a juggle state.

There is no reason to use Next Gen when 1st Round KO is so much better.

I fiddled around with it but it’s not great. If she could direct the arc of her blobs (close, medium, far) and made the amplified version of the low have less gap and be safe in block then we’d be in business.

Also, hyper knee is much much better than tech dome. I wish she had that instead.

Clinch and cancels are just far too strong.

I think optimal jacqui has clinch + cancels and either rockets, dive bomb or hyper knee.
You might be right overall, I just personally feel that even if KO is better now, there may be some potential there with Next Gen to be worthwhile but may take a while for it to be realised. Will see what happens

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Can someone explain how to get the Krushing Blow off of her Amplified Throw Escape (Robo Grappler)?
So amplify throw escape 1.

Then the next time amplify throw escape 3.

In other words, do the arm break then the leg break and the leg break will krushing blow.

Gamer68

Fujin!
So amplify throw escape 1.

Then the next time amplify throw escape 3.

In other words, do the arm break then the leg break and the leg break will krushing blow.
So, if I Throw Escape with Square then Amplify, I will get arm break. And if escape by pressing X then Amplify, I will get leg break?