What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs General Discussion

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Has 4u4 been reverted to pre-patch status? Or is it just me?

In the beta I was getting it 100% of the time. Now I feel like it's much much tighter again. I can still get it, but nowhere near as consistently.

I'm just hoping they've made a mistake and accidently haven't applied it yet and not that my execution has slipped that much.

Did Jacqui get affected by this patch or did they not touch her and overlooked her? I'm trying to find a new secondary and Jacqui is up on my list.... High Tech that is.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Did Jacqui get affected by this patch or did they not touch her and overlooked her? I'm trying to find a new secondary and Jacqui is up on my list.... High Tech that is.
Her hit advantage off her strings was increased making combos easier. Her bf2 and ex bf2 were made safer/safe.

Also think her s1 hitbox was modified to reach slightly behind her head now.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
1. I'm finding she actually does fine against KP2 characters except for Alien and Bartitsu Bo. So far at least.

2. Her Cyber costume is sooooooo fucking rad. Just one of those costumes that look badass in action.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
1. I'm finding she actually does fine against KP2 characters except for Alien and Bartitsu Bo. So far at least.
This is very cool to hear!

2. Her Cyber costume is sooooooo fucking rad. Just one of those costumes that look badass in action.
Had no idea she had a cyber costume, just thought she had the cosplay ones...damn thats cool!

BanTheTesters

Has 4u4 been reverted to pre-patch status? Or is it just me?

In the beta I was getting it 100% of the time. Now I feel like it's much much tighter again. I can still get it, but nowhere near as consistently.
Oh hmm, so would you say it has gotten worse or better from the beta so far?

geogeolivero

Sindel where are you
Does anyone know how to get the new fresh Jacqui skins, like the Cyber one.
Hope that im not asking a stupid question hahahaha

BanTheTesters

Man i really hope you can still get the Cos-play skin even if you didn't pre-order..

Hope they make it available for purchase at some point...

MD5

High Tech & Noxious
wow cant wait to get that cyber skin & they made the stanky leg easier now too, great

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I've got the cyber skin and could give out my WBID as long as you hooligans don't wreck my account. I had never touched the mobile game and downloaded today and lucked into a Jacqui card. The requirements to unlock Jaq's and Cassie's new skin is pretty easy provided you have their cards.

BAYSE

puff puff give
I've never used Jacqui before but she got buffed two patches in a row. I think it's time I give her a try. Would you guys say she's top tier now?

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
You guys should see how CRAZY Sonicfox's shotgun Jacqui Briggs is. He even plays her in the new mobile skin. He played against Yomi Saltface(absolutely amazing Mileena) great sets to watch. They probably went even... sonic played alien,jacqui and leatherface-saltface played Mileena(ethereal and ravenous)
here's the link-
http://www.twitch.tv/zsonicfox/v/52754971