What's new

Jacqui Briggs - Custom Variations

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
This thread is to discuss custom variations.

Brigg it On
Lethal Clinch
Bionic Bounce
Enhanced Air Blast

This variation is upgraded +. I see this being the variation most people choose. Her damage in this variation is ridiculous. 33% 1 bar unbreakable, 37% 1 bar midscreen, 40% 1 bar corner; not to mention the KB from this. It’s stupid.

Jacqui is Bacqui
Grenade Launcher
Bionic Bounce
Enhanced Air Blast

Upgraded with grenades. This is nasty; plays similarly to upgraded but now has some zoning and DOT setups. Sacrifices some damage, but this is made up for by the damage grenades give.

Rocket Gal
Prototype Rocket
Lethal Clinch
Cybernetic Override

Don’t sleep on this loadout. Rockets are actually ridiculous. Her meterless corner damage is broken. The rockets are actually a decent zoning tool as well and the cancels give you pressure

Prototype 2.0
Prototype Rockets
Lethal Clinch
Hyper Knee

Gives you rockets + armour break but loses the pressure of cancels. I think I prefer the cancels over hyper knee, but this is definitely a viable option.

Under Pressure
Cybernetic Override
Bionic Bounce
Enhanced Air Blast

Upgraded + cancels. I feel like this is weaker than the version with the clinch, but I can totally see people still using this loadout. This variation sacrifices some damage to maximise Jacqui’s pressure to the point were the opponent is literally afraid to press a button at any time. This one is quite fun to use.

Jacq’d Up
Cybernetic Override
Lethal Clinch
Grenade Launcher

Worth a mention. Combines best bits of V1 and V2. Does involve sacrificing a bit of corner damage though.

1st round +
Cybernetic Overrride
Lethal Clinch
Hyper Knee

Straight 100% improvement on the first variation. Cancels+clinch and a better KB that armour breaks. Plays the exact same as her current tournament variation 1, but with a better option for your last KB.

Alternate names:
Melanin Monroe
Cyber Soldier
In the Brigg

EDIT:
Updated in light of customs being allowed in competitive play

Last edited:
Definitely need to keep a bank of these.

I’ve updated OP.
Jacqui’s Dive Bomb is kinda useless when trying to get in. I feel like the high jump she’s has would’ve been a better at least over her Tech dome. Not only that if it can give her Dive bomb some mobility midsceen.

As for variant names, don’t forget Mrs. Takahashi or Takeda’s Bae since she’s engaged now. :)