What's new

Jacquelyn Briggs BUFF Suggestions

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
LMAO Rip, haha.

Nah, I don't like that hat or the chains. I was thinkin maybe an NY fitted. That hair would be cool though. I'll be cool with any non ninja mime joke type clown fit, just hope she get's something. Not lookin good as for now though... Least popular character in the game getting a new fit, with dozens more characters still in need of new skins.

Brazzers DLC, lol.
Don't forget what could have been:

And let's not forget Halle Berry Tanya.

I wish they did let us customize outfits though, like Killer Instinct or TTT2.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Don't forget what could have been:

And let's not forget Halle Berry Tanya.

I wish they did let us customize outfits though, like Killer Instinct or TTT2.
TTT2 customization options were so sick! Never played KI. And... those Jacqui fits are just bad, [I like the boot all the way on the right though, lol] thankfully they didn't make the cut.

Whenever I see Jacqui poke or try to anti air, I laugh so hard
Her pokes are no bueno.

Last edited:

cashthesehands

monster masher
Welp, here's a buff suggestion for high tech: download a new variation. NRS just phoned this one in. I can see the meeting now:

How bout, ...hmm

Anybody know what we can do with this one?

Iono, man *tosses baseball up in the air* I already did my part by suggesting the gauntlets be white, soooo

Hey, WB has open bar for us tonight, member?

Is that TONIGHT??

Well, shit, um, we still have to figure out this variat...

Fuck this variation they have craft beers!

Well then lets just make a move that gives her more "power" then and let's go!

Isn't that like a tacit admission that we know this variation blows 30-40 dicks?

I get that doesn't address the many issues with AAAH FUCK IT. shes just in here to advance the story anyway.

So...

beers?

Beers.
Eh. You can see what they were going for - she trades any (variation-specific) ranged attack option for in your face pressure with the additional plus frames and mind games of the QB. However, she has no way to get out of pressure, so once your opponent turns the tides on you, ggs.
A better d3/d1, and maybe a little more range on s1, she'd be back in business

gam224

The world's least hype player
All of it is good except for 7 frame down 3 which is too quick. The standard down 1 is like 8 frames and minus 6 so 7 frames and minus 4 is a bit too good. It would be fine if it was 7 frames and minus 6 though.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
All of it is good except for 7 frame down 3 which is too quick. The standard down 1 is like 8 frames and minus 6 so 7 frames and minus 4 is a bit too good. It would be fine if it was 7 frames and minus 6 though.
Characters with a 7 (or less) frame poke:
Cassie
Jax
Sonya
Scorpion
Kung Jin
Tanya
Predator
Shinnok
Ermac
Kotal Khan
Reptile
Ferra/Torr
Raiden

Well over a third of the cast has a low poke faster than 8 frames. This is not an unreasonable request particularly given its piss poor range.

gam224

The world's least hype player
I don't see why it's range is that bad, besides jacqui is highly mobile so she can play footsies decently

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I played a Shotgun Jacqui about a month ago that gave me the bizness.

I still think the variation could use a little help, but its a lot more viable than most people think.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Aerial Force charge/Force Rush with good recovery on Whiff could of been sick! Man... I wish someone more celebrity status on here would of wrote up something for Jacqui. How excited are you guys to see what the other characters get in the next patch?

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
The sad truth is jacqui can probably not be saved. Her range is so abysmal. But a suggestion is making her bf4 come out on block (allowing for chip) AND make it 2in1 cancelable (to finish with shotgun, machine gun, QB) / make it safe on block (ex plus and jails into f1). That way she could use her only good advancing string to apply pressure/chip/build bar akin to Liu Kang. Now this will never happen but it would be fun

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
The sad truth is jacqui can probably not be saved. Her range is so abysmal. But a suggestion is making her bf4 come out on block (allowing for chip) AND make it 2in1 cancelable (to finish with shotgun, machine gun, QB) / make it safe on block (ex plus and jails into f1). That way she could use her only good advancing string to apply pressure/chip/build bar akin to Liu Kang. Now this will never happen but it would be fun
I honestly feel like she can be saved, she just needs buffs in the right areas:
- faster absorb (9 frames) with better meter build
- 9 frame d4
- 7 frame d3
- f121 comes out on block
- ex bf2/ex bf4 safe on block (would prefer bf4 to be safe) happy to have a damage reduction on these moves
- better command for stanky leg (d+f4,? u4?, anything else?!?)
- 6 extra frames of cancel advantage off the following strings; f1, f12, 12, 121, 1212
- s1 has a slightly better hitbox with a slight increase on vertical and horizontal range.

- df2 in shotgun is plus 18 on hit (but causes knockdown if used twice in a combo)

- df2 in high tech is 2 frames faster (13 frames down from 15)
- db2 in high tech is 45 frames (down from 60)

Last edited:

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I honestly feel like she can be saved, she just needs buffs in the right areas:
- faster absorb (9 frames) with better meter build
- 9 frame d4
- 7 frame d3
- f121 comes out on block
- ex bf2/ex bf4 safe on block (would prefer bf4 to be safe) happy to have a damage reduction on these moves
- better command for stanky leg (d+f4,? u4?, anything else?!?)
- 6 extra frames of cancel advantage off the following strings; f1, f12, 12, 121, 1212
- s1 has a slightly better hitbox with a slight increase on vertical and horizontal range.

- df2 in shotgun is plus 18 on hit (but causes knockdown if used twice in a combo)

- df2 in high tech is 2 frames faster (13 frames down from 15)
- db2 in high tech is 45 frames (down from 60)
I want silly 2in1 cancels though. Give it on gauntlet buff at least!!!! I WANT BROKEN STUFF!!!!!

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Question, would stanky leg be a good aa if the input was more forgivable.
It might be. The hitbox itself isn't that high vertically but horizontally it's good. Dunno though since whenever I try and use it as an anti air half the time I get s4 and the other half I get njk.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Question, would stanky leg be a good aa if the input was more forgivable.
It would just be another on read AA anyway, at 14 frames SU. I've been using D1 and D3 into 30% conversions, but... You cannot use those on the portion of the cast with the retarded vertical jip hitboxes like Sub, Lao, etc...

Chang <3